Jan 06 2013
By: Dewbore Splicer 45 posts

Played this game at friends house

24 replies 239 views Edited Jan 6, 2013
This game is okay....but the thing i hate is i have NO character i desperately want to play in this game. And i know u guys r gunna say im not a "real" PS fan but i played and beat 75% of these character's games, it's just that i thought they wre alright-good. There isn't an amazing character that i like. im an RPG fan and most amazing RPGs r on the PS3. I think Superbot forgot 1 of the most important genres on the PS3 and im a little disappointed. No Disgaea, Persona, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy etc character....sighhh , maybe for DLC or on a game of the year/ultimate edition?
Message 1 of 25 (239 Views)
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: Played this game at friends house

Jan 6, 2013

It's not that SuperBot forgot.

There is also actually a chance a Persona character will make it as DLC soon. Atlus, afterall, wants a represntitive in it.

Besides Disgaea (I still have no idea how to pronounce that,) it's Disney and Square Enix you're talking about.

Message 2 of 25 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jan 6, 2013

That's true. I just felt a little dissapointed as a RPG fan when i see no RPG representatives, especially when RPGs dominated during the PS1 and PS2 era. I see it for 40$ and i dont know if i should get it or not. IK about the free DLC but idont know if they are gunna keep doing that for all characters.

Message 3 of 25 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Yeah I'm fine with the characters they have because personally I think RPG's are boring as **bleep**.

Just a game where they take all the fun out and focus on giving you pointless chores to do for hours upon hours... fun.

Message 4 of 25 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Jan 6, 2013

But one thing I will say is that this game is vastly overrated. The gameplay is fun. But there's only 20 characters to play simple skirmishes with and that is IT! Nothing else in this game... no story... no real unlockables that are interesting... no secret characters... it's the most empty game I've ever seen. I'm enjoying playing the game on my vita while I recover from my surgery... but am patiently looking forward to playing some Far Cry 3 on my PC again.

Message 5 of 25 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Still, im tired of nathan drakes...im sorry. i liked the game but seriously???nothing special bout him. RPGs are fun for me becuz i get freedom to do what i want. I can customize characters in different ways and know that every time i play the game again, it probably wont be the same
Message 6 of 25 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jan 6, 2013
ya true. It seems like there's nothing to do
Message 7 of 25 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jan 6, 2013
The more sales this game has, the more likely bigger RPG developers/publishers are to license their IP to SuperBot. Nothing's a guarantee since most of the big RPGs (including all of the ones you named) are third party, and not owned by Sony, of course, but you never know.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 8 of 25 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

Drake is a very special character, he's one of the first with very good facial animation that emphasized realistic emotion and players can really connect with him and his simple humor.

A majority of people don't connect with brave fencer musashi..or Cloud... since they're these overly serious japanese characters with only one emotion all the time -_-

But I agree with you when you say you like to customize and have your own character and stuff, I like that too.. but **bleep** do the chores get boring in those games... Go here.. get me this.. get me that.. you need 20 keys to open this door to a place that will give you more chores...ugh............................

Sometimes I'd rather just sit down, start up a battlefield match and just blow **bleep** up for an hour without a purpose lol

Message 9 of 25 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Nick930930 wrote:

But one thing I will say is that this game is vastly overrated. The gameplay is fun. But there's only 20 characters to play simple skirmishes with and that is IT! Nothing else in this game... no story... no real unlockables that are interesting... no secret characters... it's the most empty game I've ever seen. I'm enjoying playing the game on my vita while I recover from my surgery... but am patiently looking forward to playing some Far Cry 3 on my PC again.

You just pretty much described the fighting game genre right there.  No game that's the first in its series has much in it (only one fighting series EVER jumped past 20 characters in the first game), and almost every story mode in fighting games sucks/is an arcade ladder.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 10 of 25 (173 Views)
0 Likes