May 27, 2013
Spawn could top them all with unlimited power
Message 92 of 165 (560 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Re: PlayStation vs. Everyone

May 27, 2013

Even if Asura,Kratos,Nariko,Superman,The one above all, Galactus and Goku had a fight with him at the same time?  XD

Message 93 of 165 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9937 posts

May 27, 2013
Asura could solo Spawn.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 94 of 165 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
384 posts

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

I don't think so.  Spawn actually killed both the Judeo-Christian God and Satan in his comic.

Also, Spawn's been determined to be able to kill Kratos, per DeathBattle.

Message 95 of 165 (552 Views)
Last Guardian
9937 posts

May 27, 2013
We have totally hijacked this thread. Lol.

I think Nariko would DESTROY Samus.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 96 of 165 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

I have nothing to add to this other than that Asura's Wrath was an awful non-game, which is why I didn't put him in the Vs. Capcom section. Videogame characters only Smiley Wink

Itami66 wrote:

Under Square Enix: It's Agent 47, not 49.

Noted. I've been editing the Sqeenix section a lot lately (moving people around, replacing them and such).

Reptile-Baraka wrote:
No Joe Musashi for SEGA?

I wanted to keep this a PlayStation-centric as possible. Joe may be more iconic, but Hotsuma has had his own PS2 title.
I kind of broke this rule with Dart vs. Orta, but she's probably the only Panzer Dragoon protagonist with a personality.

----

So who should I work on next? I heard some Cartoon Network, SNK and maybe Namco-Bandai (not sure). I never watched CN as a kid, so I'd probably mess that up. KOF is one of my favorite fighting franchises, so I could probably pull that off.

P.S: In a straight-up fight, our side would lose badly against Marvel, DC and Jump.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 97 of 165 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

May 29, 2013
I would love to see your own idea for a PS vs. SNK roster. Smiley Happy Don't forget about SNK's other franchises too like Metal Slug, Samurai Shodown, Last Blade, etc.

Here's my previous post: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/PlayStation-vs-Everyone/m-p/4046...
Message 98 of 165 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2013

Nope, this thread isn't dead. This time around I've added two new opponents: PlayStation is up against Ubisoft and SNK.

You probably find it strange that SNK has a bigger section than Konami or Ubisoft, but the truth is that I went and cut Akari Ichijou from The Last Blade, Nakoruru from Samurai Shodown, Robert Garcia from The Art of Fighting and Ash Crimson and Benimaru Nikaido from KOF. They have a ton of characters that lend themselves really well to fighting games.

Toro is up against Kyo because the little cat stole his Oniyaki attack (Up + Triangle in the Oni stance using mochi instead of fire). I'm keeping a theme of Toro having to fight everyone whose style he's aped.

Yes, I'm using one of those weird, colorful silhouettes from Just Dance as a fighter. I guess you could say the Wii Fit Trainer inspired that one (that and Just Dance occasionally outsells the AC games).

Yoshi'tsune (still not allowed to type his name) might seem like an odd choice to fight Altaïr, but remember that the historical Yoshi'tsune was rumored to have fled to Mongolia rather than commit seppuku, and eventually become the famed Genghis Khan. Altaïr and his family would later travel to Asia to assassinate Genghis, and this ultimately was carried out by Qulan Gal of the Mongolian brotherhood along with Altaïr's son Darim.

Jeanne is fighting Connor mainly because even though they're centuries apart, they both fight against the English.

Message 99 of 165 (488 Views)
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2013

The next roster is up: We're up against Take-Two, the owners of Big Daddy.

You might find it surprising, but Take-Two pretty much purchased Serious Sam and Duke Nukem. They also took ahold of the publishing rights for Max Payne 3. So they've got a few more iconic game characters than you'd think.

I've got the Vault Hunters along with the GTA5 characters fighting as one unit, because that's just how they games work. I went with the "big guy" classes as the stand-ins for the Vault Hunters while Franklin will be the one primary on-screen, since he's probably the most athletic.

I think Daniel Lamb might be the first rival for Sweet Tooth just as crazy as him.

Message 100 of 165 (223 Views)
0 Likes