Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 26 2012
By: Tempest_Fire PlayStation Community Manager 4439 posts

PlayStation Vita Online Pass Update

[ Edited ]
13 replies 3829 views Edited Nov 26, 2012

Hey folks,

I just got some news from the PSASBR Team that I wanted to pass on to you.

"We are aware of the issue regarding PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale affecting consumers who purchased the PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita) digital version of the game. For consumers who purchased the game and did not receive the Network Pass this is now available for you to download for free from the PlayStation®Store.

The Network Pass is part of your game entitlement and can be downloaded from the PS Store at no cost.

For customers who have yet to purchase the PS Vita digital version of the game, the Network Pass is now available with the game and does not require downloading separately.

Issues relating to the Network Pass for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale have now been resolved.

Thank you for your patience while we resolved this issue and apologies for any disappointment caused."

Hope this sheds some light on any issues you might have been experiencing.

T_F

UPDATE: This issue (and resolution) apply primarily to SCEE customers. SCEA customers should have already been experiencing expected behavior.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (3,829 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Re: PlayStation Vita Online Pass Update

Nov 26, 2012

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Hey folks,

I just got some news from the PSASBR Team that I wanted to pass on to you.

"We are aware of the issue regarding PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale affecting consumers who purchased the PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita) digital version of the game. For consumers who purchased the game and did not receive the Network Pass this is now available for you to download for free from the PlayStation®Store.

The Network Pass is part of your game entitlement and can be downloaded from the PS Store at no cost.

For customers who have yet to purchase the PS Vita digital version of the game, the Network Pass is now available with the game and does not require downloading separately.

Issues relating to the Network Pass for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale have now been resolved.

Thank you for your patience while we resolved this issue and apologies for any disappointment caused."

Hope this sheds some light on any issues you might have been experiencing.

T_F

Thanks for the update! 
But what about those of use who bought the physical copy of the ps3 game, and got the free Vita game?

For some reason the preorder costumes are unavailable to download on the Vita, and can only be downloaded on the PS3. SuperBot had stated that the costumes are CROSS-COMPATIBLE. They've stated they're looking into it, but no update on the situation had happened yet.

Can we expect a firmware update or something to allow the costumes to work on the Vita, as they should?

Thanks!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (3,757 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 26, 2012
The costumes have worked fine for me on both the Vita & PS3 - so I can confirm that they are cross compatible, just incase you were doubting that. Hopefully the problem is being addressed too :smileyhappy:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (3,714 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Nov 26, 2012
I really hope the costumes are worked out soon, I'mpre-ordered the game physically and should have gotten both costumes for PS3 and Vita......if people could fix this.....I shall send them cookies......
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (3,692 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
363 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Thank you for the update, now can you see what's the deal with the preorder costumes on the Vita? I remember Superbot said they're cross compatible  

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (3,672 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Yeah, this seems to be the biggest issue at this time, please fix!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (3,659 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Nov 28, 2012

What about cross saving?  I keep having issues getting my rank and unlock from the Vita version on my PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (3,153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 28, 2012

same here im also trying get my costume for my vita

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (3,096 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10 posts

Dec 1, 2012

when can I be able to purchase the online pass in the psn store? I bought my copy and the code for my ps3 is not working, buy i have online capabilites activated on my vita.HELP!!!!! PLZZ

a href="http://us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/Kwe-101">
Get Your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (2,756 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

mmmmRe: PlayStation Vita Online Pass Update

Dec 1, 2012

Ummm, where exactly is the PSASBR Vita online pass available? I have checked the PS Store rom both my PS3 and my PSV and I don not see an online pass available for download anywhere. Can somebdoy please confirm that the PSV Online Pass is actually available on the store?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (2,693 Views)
0 Likes