I got the December issue of PlayStation: The Official Magazine in the mail today. Why is that so significant, you ask? It features a pretty awesome preview of PSASBR with NEW INFO!
There is some dialogue from Omar at the beginning about SuperBot's goals and intentions with the game (nothing we haven't heard before), but things get interesting later on:
- -Kratos and Sweet Tooth are rivals.
- -Big Daddy and Sackboy are rivals, and it's because Big Daddy "flies into a rage when his Little Sister decides Sackboy is cuter than he is." There is a screenshot of their cutscene as well.
- -Minions are confirmed, and there is a screenshot of the Kat (DmC) minion that we previously saw. Captain Qwark will also be a minion.
- -The final boss will be "instantly recognizeable to old-school PSone fans."
- -Another mode, known as Combat Trials, features short, character-specific challenges meant to teach new skills and put them to the test.
Even without the roster, my hype for this game is increasing again.