Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: PlayStation Blog confirms this is the launch roster.

Sep 29, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

Not to sound hopeful, but it could mean the starting roster. The prima guide DID mention unlockable characters... unless it was referring ot minions.

Chrono being hopeful?  Blasphemy!

No, but I agree.  It's possible that this is the literal "launch" lineup, the characters that are unlockable at launch.  Do I care if they're all we get?  Nope, because I'm more than satisfied with the gameplay of 20 characters so far.  I will be irked if there's Day One DLC, though.  With Sony, not SuperBot, because the former would have the say in things.

And to anyone who **bleep** about this and makes a bad SSB comparison: What Smash game added 20 completely unique characters?  Exactly, get out.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 11 of 21 (98 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Also, look at Sid's reply to comment 1.

"We'll keep you posted Smiley Happy" in response to a request to announce more characters. The door is left open, just like what Clockw0rk did with unlockable characters.
ecdf9e46
Message 12 of 21 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Well there goes me wanting this game, looks like it turned out to be **bleep**.
Message 13 of 21 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

Sep 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

"We'll keep you posted Smiley Happy" in response to a request to announce more characters. The door is left open, just like what Clockw0rk did with unlockable characters.

No, he's talking about DLC characters.

Message 14 of 21 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Sep 29, 2012
This game is better than smash for a few reasons just sayin..... if u dont get it ur depriving yourself from hours of laughter in online matches and locally with ur friends
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 15 of 21 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

EmperorLawlight wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

No, he's talking about DLC characters.

Please tell me about how you know this.  With this game, you cannot guarantee anything, so if you can safely say "oh yeah, that doesn't count," I need proof to back up your statement.  Right now that statement validates 20(+?).  Whether that's hidden characters or DLC, we don't know.  The wording is extremely specific, and it doesn't specify what a "launch character" is (and I've never heard that term before today, either).

ecdf9e46
Message 16 of 21 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Sep 29, 2012

MGS4_80GB wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

We don't know whether or not its real or fake. Its the same guy. I'm not denying its true, nor am I denying its fake.

What I am saying is that there is a high possibility of him being misinformed.

If the PR for the game isn't good then why are we to believe this guy? He works for a blog. Not Superbot. Yeah, he has his credentials, but, has anyone noticed the recent firing of a lot of Sony employees? There's no connection, but this is usually when stuff gets mixed around, stuff gets delayed, some things are leaked, some things are just plain incorrect due to miscommunication. We'll never know until SuperBot themselves comments on the issue.

SuperBot is not the publisher. The very fact that you are using that as a crutch shows how ignorant you are of how game marketing is handled.

Doesnt look like an ignorant statement to me at all. He's basically saying wait until an official word from SuperBot, the makers of the game. The people working on the game longer because they delayed it to work on it more. Unless the playstation blog guy is an employee from SuperBot?

Maybe we should ask this guy info about other games like the new GOW game. I bet he knows the final boss, the number of MP maps, the trophy names and everything else about the game since he works for the playstation blog

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 17 of 21 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 29, 2012
20 of the most iconic and legendary PlayStation characters makes for a great game!

Message 18 of 21 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Let's not go overboard here, wobble.
ecdf9e46
Message 19 of 21 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 29, 2012
In my opinion, the characters they picked were almost all amazing choices.

Message 20 of 21 (36 Views)
0 Likes