Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 29 2012
By: MGS4_80GB Lombax Warrior 168 posts

PlayStation Blog confirms this is the launch roster.

20 replies 444 views Edited Sep 29, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
367 posts

Re: PlayStation Blog confirms this is the launch roster.

Sep 29, 2012

Well. That sucks.

Hopefully we see a bunch of DLC characters everyone was asking for.

Sucks that we don't have Gabe Logan, Wanderer, Nathan Hale, Kat, Spyro, Snake, Crash, Cloud, Lara Croft, or Tommy Vercetti.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (406 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Watch out, TC - some people who call that fake. Lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (392 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

NOOOOOO YOU LIE

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 29, 2012

We don't know whether or not its real or fake. Its the same guy. I'm not denying its true, nor am I denying its fake.

What I am saying is that there is a high possibility of him being misinformed.

If the PR for the game isn't good then why are we to believe this guy? He works for a blog. Not Superbot. Yeah, he has his credentials, but, has anyone noticed the recent firing of a lot of Sony employees? There's no connection, but this is usually when stuff gets mixed around, stuff gets delayed, some things are leaked, some things are just plain incorrect due to miscommunication. We'll never know until SuperBot themselves comments on the issue.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (355 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Not to sound hopeful, but it could mean the starting roster. The prima guide DID mention unlockable characters... unless it was referring ot minions.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (344 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Sep 29, 2012
The question I'm asking myself now is why would only part of the remaining roster have been in the beta.... like they left them there on purpose and took others out....
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Man, forget DLC! I really don't want to waste money I would rather have a sequel with new characters and new stages and new strategy.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Sep 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

We don't know whether or not its real or fake. Its the same guy. I'm not denying its true, nor am I denying its fake.

What I am saying is that there is a high possibility of him being misinformed.

If the PR for the game isn't good then why are we to believe this guy? He works for a blog. Not Superbot. Yeah, he has his credentials, but, has anyone noticed the recent firing of a lot of Sony employees? There's no connection, but this is usually when stuff gets mixed around, stuff gets delayed, some things are leaked, some things are just plain incorrect due to miscommunication. We'll never know until SuperBot themselves comments on the issue.

SuperBot is not the publisher. The very fact that you are using that as a crutch shows how ignorant you are of how game marketing is handled.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 29, 2012

We're still believing the word of one guy on a website with no other person saying anything about it.

You're calling me the ignorant one? Fine, whatever, but you gotta admit to at least some ignorancy to believing that we're just supposed to take the word of ONE GUY.

We didn't do it much for Paul Gale (I did it because deciphering was fun), so why in the hell would we do it for this guy? Because he manages a Sony website? Brilliant! Is he their PR? Does he manage the advertising? Why hasn't this been confirmed by anyone else? Or is it ignorant to be open to possibility?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (247 Views)