Reply
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars vs. Super Smash Bros.

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Comparing these two games is like comparing Mortal Kombat to Soulcalibur...


this its perfectly fine to like them both


Thank you! I think you're one of the first sane people I've met in these type of threads.


yes im a very sane person

joker.jpg

jk im glad you agree

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 21 of 29 (406 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars vs. Super Smash Bros.

Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Comparing these two games is like comparing Mortal Kombat to Soulcalibur...


this its perfectly fine to like them both


Thank you! I think you're one of the first sane people I've met in these type of threads.


yes im a very sane person

joker.jpg

jk im glad you agree


Looks like I managed to put a smile on that face. lol, I love Dark Knight references!

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 22 of 29 (399 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars vs. Super Smash Bros.

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Comparing these two games is like comparing Mortal Kombat to Soulcalibur...


this its perfectly fine to like them both


Thank you! I think you're one of the first sane people I've met in these type of threads.


yes im a very sane person

joker.jpg

jk im glad you agree


Looks like I managed to put a smile on that face. lol, I love Dark Knight references!


i couldnt decide between that pic and this one

joker2.jpg

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 23 of 29 (394 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars vs. Super Smash Bros.

Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Comparing these two games is like comparing Mortal Kombat to Soulcalibur...


this its perfectly fine to like them both


Thank you! I think you're one of the first sane people I've met in these type of threads.


yes im a very sane person

joker.jpg

jk im glad you agree


Looks like I managed to put a smile on that face. lol, I love Dark Knight references!


i couldnt decide between that pic and this one

joker2.jpg


You should've gone with this one:

Joker

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 24 of 29 (389 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars vs. Super Smash Bros.

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Comparing these two games is like comparing Mortal Kombat to Soulcalibur...


this its perfectly fine to like them both


Thank you! I think you're one of the first sane people I've met in these type of threads.


yes im a very sane person

 

jk im glad you agree


Looks like I managed to put a smile on that face. lol, I love Dark Knight references!


i couldnt decide between that pic and this one

 


You should've gone with this one:

Joker


ooh that is a good one but i already had the first 2 in my pic folder

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 25 of 29 (386 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars vs. Super Smash Bros.

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Comparing these two games is like comparing Mortal Kombat to Soulcalibur...


this its perfectly fine to like them both


Thank you! I think you're one of the first sane people I've met in these type of threads.


yes im a very sane person

 

jk im glad you agree


Looks like I managed to put a smile on that face. lol, I love Dark Knight references!


i couldnt decide between that pic and this one

 


You should've gone with this one:

Joker


ooh that is a good one but i already had the first 2 in my pic folder


That's all right. We're only schemers, not planners.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 26 of 29 (383 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars vs. Super Smash Bros.

Aug 5, 2012

CountMario wrote:

That's all right. We're only schemers, not planners.



yes yes we are

gutts.jpg

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 27 of 29 (380 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars vs. Super Smash Bros.

Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

That's all right. We're only schemers, not planners.



yes yes we are

gutts.jpg


"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 28 of 29 (378 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
53 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars vs. Super Smash Bros.

Aug 5, 2012
Okay well one HAS to be better than the other though. Sure we can "like" both, but one game will stand out as the "better game" after pasbr releases. I don't see them as equals when you think about the actual mechanics of the game. Learning the 24 different combos for each character is what is going to make this game superior to ssbb and more addicting. (In my opinion of course)
Message 29 of 29 (375 Views)
Reply
0 Likes