Apr 18 2017
By: Duck_mann86 Splicer 44 posts

PlayStation All-Stars survives the next wave of server shut downs.

2 replies 123 views Edited Last week.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/04/17/sony-shutting-servers-select-ps4-ps3-ps-vita-games-including-...

When I saw th eheadline I was scared, but was relieved when PSAS wasn't listed. Goes to show that people still play this game online.

Still want to see this game on PS4 already.

Message 1 of 3 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1160 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars survives the next wave of server shut downs.

Last week.

Yeah same here.

Most people will find this hard to believe, if you were able to play atleast 15 matches a day and then by going down the list of players youve encountered, you'll notice there are still alot of people playing weither they are hardcores or only wants the trophies, and i keep saying to people its the servers that takes ages to get 4 players together to create a match, not that the game is almost empty.

But also yeah because Naughty dog just announced Jak & Daxter games are coming to PS4 as well besides of weve just got PaRappa remastered, chances i'd say in my thoughts for All-Stars to PS4 is slightly higher than before.

Message 2 of 3 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars survives the next wave of server shut downs.

Last week.

Yeah I would love to see the game come to PS4. Imagine seeing it in 4K 60 fps. I really think it owuld give the game a new life that it really needs.

Message 3 of 3 (95 Views)
0 Likes