Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1858 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars/Super Smash Bros. Comparison

Sep 25, 2012
Yeah but I'm trying to figure out how Super Smash Bros. 4 is going to work out seeing that the Wii U is only capable of having one gamepad functioning the system for the moment. Also they don't sell gamepads in the U.S. and we don't know if they'll use backwards compatibility with controllers for this game specifically, (I know they used it for New Super Mario Bros. U), but only the future can tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 182 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 25, 2012
I'm pretty sure all multiplayer games will be backwards compatible, most games probably, they would never make it where only one player can play at once.

Yeah they won't sell them in Canada either.

They may replace them if they break though I heard.
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 182 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Sep 26, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

KirkAnam wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

and come on you're a fool if you think smash 4 wont smash this game into the ground

No, it won't, because it will continue to use the same flawed system. That same flawed system that allows my barely skilled friend to farm easy kills that I've been working on just because he swipes Ike's sword.

Lol that's because you suck probably. A good player won't lose against a new gamer, ever.

But c'mon this is the OFFICIAL forum of PSABR... Asking for an objective point of view is idiotic.

Not really. I'm actually very good. But maybe you forget how Brawl's fighting system works? Or maybe you're just being ignorant. Probably both. But it's okay. I heard hard-headedness is a life of bliss.

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 182 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Sep 26, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I'm not even a Nintendo fanboy, I don't even play my Wii or 3DS often but you're all crazy for thinking this.

You're all the fanboys thinking that this will take Smash down. Just wait for sales and such, the only way this game would even have 1% is with Crash and Spyro.

Sales matter now in media? Hm. Well, I need to listen to Justin Bieber while playing my Call of Duty. And maybe after I'll watch some Twilight. I mean, since sales=greatness.

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 182 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

no cheap kills or deaths doesnt equal strategy. tell me whats so strategic about this game

Whatever you find "wrong" or not strategic about this game, MUST apply to Brawl. If I sit there and barely try in this game, I will barely get any kills. Therefore I will not win.
f I wait for people to raise everyone elses' hit percentage in Brawl, and then just pick one of the many OP characters to easily swipe at them, I will get kills. Therefore I do barely nothing, and still take kills from people. 
I don't understand what you don't understand about this. How has this not gotten through to your skull yet. It's point blank, right there. Next, you're going to tell me Mario Party requires skill.

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 182 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Sep 26, 2012
it will be better than smash for sony fans and maybe about 50 50 for xbox fans. but its not like this will drive smash out of busines
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 182 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Sep 26, 2012

KirkAnam wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

no cheap kills or deaths doesnt equal strategy. tell me whats so strategic about this game

Whatever you find "wrong" or not strategic about this game, MUST apply to Brawl. If I sit there and barely try in this game, I will barely get any kills. Therefore I will not win.
f I wait for people to raise everyone elses' hit percentage in Brawl, and then just pick one of the many OP characters to easily swipe at them, I will get kills. Therefore I do barely nothing, and still take kills from people. 
I don't understand what you don't understand about this. How has this not gotten through to your skull yet. It's point blank, right there. Next, you're going to tell me Mario Party requires skill.

u sound pretty stupid, saying smash doesnt require skill. just because its possible to steal a kill means the whole game is noob friendly.its called observing your surroundings thats your fault if you cant notice some noob lingering around your fight obviously waiting for the easy kill thats your fault for not preventing it. just because this game has 1 way to get kills doesnt mean its super strategic and requires skill.

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 182 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Don't bother. This is a Playstation website, and this is even a Allstars thread, you won't have any luck here.

Probably on any other website than this one actually.
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 182 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 26, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

I also believe this will surpass smash.

it has the potential, but think it may take the sequel or third game to pull ahead of smash, i like this game A LOT better, and thats coming from someone who has poured hundreds of hours into smash. Has better combat, and everything. However smash has been out for a while, its had the chance to build up its roster, that MAY be where all-stars falls short a bit:smileyhappy:, but the sequel or third game could pass smash for sure.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 182 (78 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
I don't really understand why anyone compares them in the first place. The only similarities are the 4 person free for all format (which has been done by plenty of games, not just Outfoxies and Smash. Viewtiful Joe, Onimusha, TMNT, and Jump Superstars/Ultimate Stars for example) and that they rely on brand appeal (also a common trait).

Smash is Smash and AllStars is AllStars. Smash =/= AllStars.

digimon rumble arena?:smileyhappy: cartoon network punch time explosion? :smileyvery-happy:

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 182 (75 Views)
0 Likes