Sep 04 2012
By: tech-boy-88 Lombax Warrior 113 posts
Accepted Solution

PlayStation All-Stars Needs 10 More Characters.

33 replies 7586 views Edited Sep 4, 2012

My name is JayTechTV and I am the creator of this picture and the owner of the video below.

PlayStation All-Stars Dream Roster

Play Station All-Stars can kill Super Smash Bros. Brawl with a Playable Character Roster of 30 Characters.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl has over 7+ characters with the same or similar move sets when you take those copies out of the game they have around 30 playable Characters on a 8 gig game disc. PlayStation All-Stars currently has 20 Playable Character and all of them have different move sets, weapons, combos and dynamic levels on a 25 gig Blu Ray disc.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl vs. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Tech-Boy
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 34 (7,586 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Needs 10 More Characters.

Sep 4, 2012
Wow not 1 of the ten characters you put in were first party what about
Wander
Kat
Chimera
Ethan mars
Emmet graves
Ico
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 34 (7,570 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Sep 4, 2012
Fun fact one PSASBR charicter has m\ore polygons than the whole SSB roster! combined!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 34 (7,569 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 4, 2012
It's not about killing SSB, though. It's about competing in a non-competitive market. Why would SuperBot want to kill its main influence, especially when the SSB games have literally no direct impact on PSASBR sales?

Also, space isn't the issue here, it's development time. Well, space does matter, considering they have to fit the game on 4GB for the Vita, so that also explains a low amount of characters.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 34 (7,565 Views)
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Sep 4, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
It's not about killing SSB, though. It's about competing in a non-competitive market. Why would SuperBot want to kill its main influence, especially when the SSB games have literally no direct impact on PSASBR sales?

Also, space isn't the issue here, it's development time. Well, space does matter, considering they have to fit the game on 4GB for the Vita, so that also explains a low amount of characters.

I agree with this entire post

Also...TC, why did you add 3rd party only? You realize that they pay money for those characters, and there's a chance that they won't be able to get em back if they make a sequel, so such a large number would result in the roster actually shrinking in a sequel...or at least barely growing

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 34 (7,553 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 4, 2012
Actually, I think it's the use of the beloved designs for the characters that'd be the real issue, Gelthidor. If Sony/SuperBot agree to new Crash/Skylanders Spyro, then Activision's more likely to cooperate later on and give them back for the sequel. If Sony demanded and got old Crash/Spyro, there's almost no way Activision would let them back cheaply.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 34 (7,546 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Yu do realise the vita version has downscaled graphics right guys?  lower polygon models altho not noticable due to the screen size if it was expanded to the actual ps3 screen size the difrences would be night and day.. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 34 (7,541 Views)
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Sep 4, 2012
This picture will change with your help with my lack or High Quality transparent pictures. Chimera and Kat but Wander and ICO won't make it in this game it would be better to have a Shadow of the Colossus inspired level.
Tech-Boy
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 34 (7,534 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Sep 4, 2012
LOL yeah I figured that Wii vs. PS3 why do Nintendo Fans embarrass them selves like that?
Tech-Boy
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 34 (7,528 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2880 posts

Sep 4, 2012

I'd be happy with

Snake

Cloud

Crash

Spyro

Sora

Lightning

Wander

Oliver

Emmett Graves

Dart