Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Has “Hundreds of Hours of Content”

Nov 9, 2012

This is wonderful news about the DLC personally I'm thinking that they'll be announcing the DLC characters before launch so they can lure in the people who won't purchase because their favorite character isn't in. I'm thinking maybe a week before. Not only will it appease to fans but I assume that it will build much more hype as did the trailer that was released today. I'm really excited with the announcements of story modes for each character so you can see that these characters weren't held back because they wanted to but because of their respected publishers. I definitely won't be upset to shell out an extra $5-$10 for what  each character will offer.

Message 21 of 29 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Nov 9, 2012
But take note, first some one asks him about more characters and he says wait and see basically, after that someone asks about DLC and he says "if there's DLC than yea" which is weird.
Message 22 of 29 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Hm, actually this brings up an interesting question, we're getting alternate costumes for all the current characters for pre-ordering the game so they'll be there the moment we boot it up, now what I want to know is if the DLC characters will come with one costume to even things out.
Message 23 of 29 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Nov 9, 2012
I know imma be a "unique" ho in this game, with all my cool victory themes, intros, outros, poses, and pre-order costumes Smiley Happy You definately won't confuse me for someone else online

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 24 of 29 (130 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Yeah lol that's pretty much how I'm going to go about it too, partiallybecaue I'm a rabbid completionist.
Message 25 of 29 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Don't forget that Omar said that if Crash was DLC he would be free. Now obviously this won't be the case with all DLC and might not even work with Crash depending on Activisions say but it sounds like Superbot really doesn't want to milk us for DLC but use it as a improvement to the game

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 26 of 29 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Bump!

This is amazing news! Smiley Very Happy People need to see this, so they can stop complaining about the ''low on content'' stuff Smiley Tongue You made my day! ^^

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 27 of 29 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Definitely exciting news - so glad we're getting the pay off of sticking with the game through its highs and lows.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 28 of 29 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 9, 2012
The payoff being info we've all wanted, before someone asks lol.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 29 of 29 (53 Views)
0 Likes