Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
4226 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Halloween Stories

Oct 28, 2012
^ That would be disappointing lol

Only pair characters I can think of atm on PS are lil and larrge.

One night Lil and Largge went to a haunted house a few days before halloween. They were set out in groups usually but no one wanted to be a part of their group for some reason. So as they went through the woods they never saw any scary monsters or people jump out to scare them. Wait...thats because they freaked out all of the haunted walkthrough workers! D:

Worker one: "Man what the doodleberg is that manN!!!"
Worker two: "Idk lets get out of here!"

Worker 3 (chainsaw guy): "hehe they wont know wha-...wh..what the..." *puts chain saw down and tells manager he's taken an early lunch break*

Largge: "Where are all the scary people!!?!?! "
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 51 of 64 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Halloween Stories

Oct 28, 2012

SuperPiposaru wrote:

One day,Crash and Spyro were announced..........BUT THEY WAS A PAIR LIEK ICE CLIMBAS Smiley Surprised


aw hells naw!

Play For Fun!
Message 52 of 64 (175 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
747 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Halloween Stories

Oct 28, 2012
A creepypasta I found based on LittleBigPlanet 2.

Note: I did NOT write this. Only found it.

LittleBigPlanet 2 - Lost Chapter (Alex's Chamber)

One day, I watched my friend and his brother play LittleBigPlanet 2. They didn’t have PlayStation Network, so they couldn’t play all the fabulous community levels (thankfully, I record the levels for them). They were looking for a good Story level to play, until I noticed something quite unusual.

There was a new chapter in the Story Menu. It was placed in between Victoria’s Laboratory and The Factory of a Better Tomorrow. The chapter, oddly named “Alex’s Chamber”, had a rather… interesting logo. It was Alex Evans, the co-founder of Media Molecule, but with blood painted under his eyes. Us three, being the curious gadders, selected the chapter.

Just like any other chapter, it starts off with a cutscene level. We selected the level, interested for information that no one else in the community knew about the game. The cutscene began in the style of any cutscene level, but there was something odd though. There was cutscene camera transitions nowhere near possible to make in the game, such as zooming in to the 3D layers and such. Other than that, the cutscene wasn’t anything suspicious, but it did reveal some removed story dialogue.

The first level was similar to that of Bang for Buck, except instead of shooting bombs to clear paths, you shoot zombies who break walls for you, similar to that of The Incredible Hulk. We thought this was really cool, until we reached the end of the level. It teleported to a new level, which was quite unusual, because normally the game sends you back to the pod.

Oddly enough, it was another cutscene level. Again, nothing suspicious. This cutscene takes place in a dark room, which was Alex Evans’ office. The room didn’t look welcome. We do see Alex Evans, but here’s the weird part. It wasn’t a sackbot. It was the real deal. Alex Evans starts talking to the Alliance, but after he tells them what to do, he tells our sack people to stay in the room.

This is where things get really freaky. The sackpeople do stay, but Alex Evans refers to the sackpeople by my friend and his brother’s names. We were confused, and we had no idea what was going on. Then, he talks in a distorted voice, which was strange. Even stranger, Alex Evans smacks the sack people, and yet, even more stranger, my friend and his brother felt the smacks. I watched, with a dismal and shocked look on my face. I couldn’t believe what I was watching.

Alex then turns to me and starts insulting my friends. I yelled at the TV just for the heck of it, and he actually responded to me. I was really freaked out then. Then, he told me the only way I could get them back is to play a children’s card game. We started playing it, and after some time, I won. Alex Evans got mad as he shot himself, uttered a blood-curling scream, and disappeared from the TV. The game froze, so I restarted the PS3. Then I started to load up LBP2, and my friend and his brother came back. I was so happy.

But, even now, this moment still mocks my mind. I always ignore it whenever I think about it. The only person I’ve asked about the chapter was StevenI, a worker at Media Molecule. He told me he had never heard of any chapter by the name of “Alex’s Chamber”. I told him the details, and he was pretty scared. I showed him pictures of the chapter and levels, and he was so scared not even his sackboy could describe it. I told him to not tell anyone about it. He said, “OK”.

Even now, the only people who know about the chapter are me, my friend, his brother, and StevenI. I never uttered a word about it, nor did StevenI. But later, we found out a hacker implemented stuff into the latest update, and so far, we were the only people who knew about it. Luckily, StevenI told Sony about it, and the hacker never appeared again.
Message 53 of 64 (161 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
747 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Halloween Stories

Oct 28, 2012
If that doesn't work, then there's this Crash Bandicoot one.

Crash Bandicoot was my favorite game when I was a kid. I loved jumping past pits, defeating bosses, and progressing in this wonderful game. I recently got this game at a flea market for only $5. I thought that was a bargain at the time, but all it would bring me was hell.

I put the game in my PS1 and pressed [POWER]. I noticed something odd. The Playstation Logo came up and everything, but after that, there was text on the screen. It read:

[3-5-96] Naughty Dog - CaptureCRASHbeta

Game Cover
Sony Computer Entertainment America Presents

Bandicoot, Crash (PROTOTYPE A)

[3-5-96] Naughty Dog - CaptureBANDICOOTbeta


I remember reading online there was a prototype version of this game available, so I thought, 'Cool! I'm gonna play the prototype of Crash Bandicoot!' But it wasn't cool. It was the prototype BEFORE the released prototype.

The title screen was just text. It had Play, Options, and Quit. I selected Options but there was nothing there. It just had the option Back. So I chose it. The title screen was different now. It had Crash in the background running back and forth, which I thought was funny. Then, a large spike came down from the sky and skewered Crash. I heard Crash scream. Blood was everywhere, I was scared. So I hit start after 5 seconds of seeing this horrible sight.

The game started up and there was a loading screen. It only took about 6 seconds to load the level. The level was N. Sanity Beach, the way I remembered it. I played the level till I got to a dead end. There was no goal where it should have been, so I backtracked to a pit where the crate bridge was and fell. I heard a splatter sound and laughter from my TV. It was a very good quality laughter though, not a cartoon laugh, I spawned back to the start of the level which was odd because I broke all of the Checkpoint crates. Then I heard Crash scream again, suddenly, he ran to the right. Cortex was chasing him, which I thought was funny, so I laughed. Text came up on the screen saying: STOP LAUGHING. I was scared then, how did it know I was laughing... The game then froze and I restarted it. There was a single picture on the screen. The picture was of me. A recent school picture at that. The picture started to morph into odd shapes, blood came from every pore in my face. All I heard was a laughter, then I realized the laughter was of Crash. The laughing grew much louder and darker. The pitch began to lower. The picture faded off the screen. Then, Crash spawned in a dark hallway. The music was dreadful. The music was just a bunch of screaming noises and laughter noises. Plus I think I heard a faint Carnival theme in the background. I continued to walk forward in this never ending hallway. I came to a goal I stepped in it. Crash stood there staring at me with a blank expression. He expression faded into a smile. His smile was up to his temples. There was a loud scream. Pictures began to flash on the screen. Pictures of me, my family, my brother, my dog, small children, all bleeding and depicted and tortured in horrible ways. Entrails ripped out of their stomach, all I heard was Crash laughing. I can still hear him laughing in my nightmares.

You hearing this, Activision?
Message 54 of 64 (153 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Halloween Stories

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2012

Gdgt-Wdgt wrote:
If that doesn't work, then there's this Crash Bandicoot one.

Crash Bandicoot was my favorite game when I was a kid. I loved jumping past pits, defeating bosses, and progressing in this wonderful game. I recently got this game at a flea market for only $5. I thought that was a bargain at the time, but all it would bring me was hell.

I put the game in my PS1 and pressed [POWER]. I noticed something odd. The Playstation Logo came up and everything, but after that, there was text on the screen. It read:

[3-5-96] Naughty Dog - CaptureCRASHbeta

Game Cover
Sony Computer Entertainment America Presents

Bandicoot, Crash (PROTOTYPE A)

[3-5-96] Naughty Dog - CaptureBANDICOOTbeta


I remember reading online there was a prototype version of this game available, so I thought, 'Cool! I'm gonna play the prototype of Crash Bandicoot!' But it wasn't cool. It was the prototype BEFORE the released prototype.

The title screen was just text. It had Play, Options, and Quit. I selected Options but there was nothing there. It just had the option Back. So I chose it. The title screen was different now. It had Crash in the background running back and forth, which I thought was funny. Then, a large spike came down from the sky and skewered Crash. I heard Crash scream. Blood was everywhere, I was scared. So I hit start after 5 seconds of seeing this horrible sight.

The game started up and there was a loading screen. It only took about 6 seconds to load the level. The level was N. Sanity Beach, the way I remembered it. I played the level till I got to a dead end. There was no goal where it should have been, so I backtracked to a pit where the crate bridge was and fell. I heard a splatter sound and laughter from my TV. It was a very good quality laughter though, not a cartoon laugh, I spawned back to the start of the level which was odd because I broke all of the Checkpoint crates. Then I heard Crash scream again, suddenly, he ran to the right. Cortex was chasing him, which I thought was funny, so I laughed. Text came up on the screen saying: STOP LAUGHING. I was scared then, how did it know I was laughing... The game then froze and I restarted it. There was a single picture on the screen. The picture was of me. A recent school picture at that. The picture started to morph into odd shapes, blood came from every pore in my face. All I heard was a laughter, then I realized the laughter was of Crash. The laughing grew much louder and darker. The pitch began to lower. The picture faded off the screen. Then, Crash spawned in a dark hallway. The music was dreadful. The music was just a bunch of screaming noises and laughter noises. Plus I think I heard a faint Carnival theme in the background. I continued to walk forward in this never ending hallway. I came to a goal I stepped in it. Crash stood there staring at me with a blank expression. He expression faded into a smile. His smile was up to his temples. There was a loud scream. Pictures began to flash on the screen. Pictures of me, my family, my brother, my dog, small children, all bleeding and depicted and tortured in horrible ways. Entrails ripped out of their stomach, all I heard was Crash laughing. I can still hear him laughing in my nightmares.

You hearing this, Activision?

What was it all about?Is this your personal felling?What you wanted to say with this? Smiley Very Happy

 

Message 55 of 64 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/09/2012
Offline
7448 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Halloween Stories

Oct 28, 2012

Subtenko wrote:
^ That would be disappointing lol

Only pair characters I can think of atm on PS are lil and larrge.

One night Lil and Largge went to a haunted house a few days before halloween. They were set out in groups usually but no one wanted to be a part of their group for some reason. So as they went through the woods they never saw any scary monsters or people jump out to scare them. Wait...thats because they freaked out all of the haunted walkthrough workers! D:

Worker one: "Man what the doodleberg is that manN!!!"
Worker two: "Idk lets get out of here!"

Worker 3 (chainsaw guy): "hehe they wont know wha-...wh..what the..." *puts chain saw down and tells manager he's taken an early lunch break*

Largge: "Where are all the scary people!!?!?! "

I was thinking Toro & Kuro would be an Ice Climbers kind of thing when the game was announced.

Signature.png


Message 56 of 64 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Halloween Stories

Oct 28, 2012

Gdgt-Wdgt wrote:
If that doesn't work, then there's this Crash Bandicoot one.

Crash Bandicoot was my favorite game when I was a kid. I loved jumping past pits, defeating bosses, and progressing in this wonderful game. I recently got this game at a flea market for only $5. I thought that was a bargain at the time, but all it would bring me was hell.

I put the game in my PS1 and pressed [POWER]. I noticed something odd. The Playstation Logo came up and everything, but after that, there was text on the screen. It read:

[3-5-96] Naughty Dog - CaptureCRASHbeta

Game Cover
Sony Computer Entertainment America Presents

Bandicoot, Crash (PROTOTYPE A)

[3-5-96] Naughty Dog - CaptureBANDICOOTbeta


I remember reading online there was a prototype version of this game available, so I thought, 'Cool! I'm gonna play the prototype of Crash Bandicoot!' But it wasn't cool. It was the prototype BEFORE the released prototype.

The title screen was just text. It had Play, Options, and Quit. I selected Options but there was nothing there. It just had the option Back. So I chose it. The title screen was different now. It had Crash in the background running back and forth, which I thought was funny. Then, a large spike came down from the sky and skewered Crash. I heard Crash scream. Blood was everywhere, I was scared. So I hit start after 5 seconds of seeing this horrible sight.

The game started up and there was a loading screen. It only took about 6 seconds to load the level. The level was N. Sanity Beach, the way I remembered it. I played the level till I got to a dead end. There was no goal where it should have been, so I backtracked to a pit where the crate bridge was and fell. I heard a splatter sound and laughter from my TV. It was a very good quality laughter though, not a cartoon laugh, I spawned back to the start of the level which was odd because I broke all of the Checkpoint crates. Then I heard Crash scream again, suddenly, he ran to the right. Cortex was chasing him, which I thought was funny, so I laughed. Text came up on the screen saying: STOP LAUGHING. I was scared then, how did it know I was laughing... The game then froze and I restarted it. There was a single picture on the screen. The picture was of me. A recent school picture at that. The picture started to morph into odd shapes, blood came from every pore in my face. All I heard was a laughter, then I realized the laughter was of Crash. The laughing grew much louder and darker. The pitch began to lower. The picture faded off the screen. Then, Crash spawned in a dark hallway. The music was dreadful. The music was just a bunch of screaming noises and laughter noises. Plus I think I heard a faint Carnival theme in the background. I continued to walk forward in this never ending hallway. I came to a goal I stepped in it. Crash stood there staring at me with a blank expression. He expression faded into a smile. His smile was up to his temples. There was a loud scream. Pictures began to flash on the screen. Pictures of me, my family, my brother, my dog, small children, all bleeding and depicted and tortured in horrible ways. Entrails ripped out of their stomach, all I heard was Crash laughing. I can still hear him laughing in my nightmares.

You hearing this, Activision?

Those were good ones. 

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 57 of 64 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/09/2012
Offline
7448 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Halloween Stories

Oct 29, 2012

One night,Fat Princess went into Sweet Tooth's ice cream truck,and then,she died! Oh wait,she didn't die,she just went on a diet.

Signature.png


Message 58 of 64 (119 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
1035 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Halloween Stories

Oct 29, 2012

one day

there was a guy named michael

almost everything michael was pleased with untill

NO CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but then "leaks" and fakers came it drove him crazy

michael then started project retry

and somewhere between now and next year there will be a flash game with 50 characters

retro graphics and little combos and moves

but still will include CRASH!!!

 

 

 

michael is me and i will start working on it unless someone else here wants to do a good one for me Smiley Happy please don't want to but i have to

Message 59 of 64 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
4226 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Halloween Stories

Oct 30, 2012

Gdgt-Wdgt wrote:
A creepypasta I found based on LittleBigPlanet 2.

Note: I did NOT write this. Only found it.

LittleBigPlanet 2 - Lost Chapter (Alex's Chamber)

One day, I watched my friend and his brother play LittleBigPlanet 2. They didn’t have PlayStation Network, so they couldn’t play all the fabulous community levels (thankfully, I record the levels for them). They were looking for a good Story level to play, until I noticed something quite unusual.

There was a new chapter in the Story Menu. It was placed in between Victoria’s Laboratory and The Factory of a Better Tomorrow. The chapter, oddly named “Alex’s Chamber”, had a rather… interesting logo. It was Alex Evans, the co-founder of Media Molecule, but with blood painted under his eyes. Us three, being the curious gadders, selected the chapter.

Just like any other chapter, it starts off with a cutscene level. We selected the level, interested for information that no one else in the community knew about the game. The cutscene began in the style of any cutscene level, but there was something odd though. There was cutscene camera transitions nowhere near possible to make in the game, such as zooming in to the 3D layers and such. Other than that, the cutscene wasn’t anything suspicious, but it did reveal some removed story dialogue.

The first level was similar to that of Bang for Buck, except instead of shooting bombs to clear paths, you shoot zombies who break walls for you, similar to that of The Incredible Hulk. We thought this was really cool, until we reached the end of the level. It teleported to a new level, which was quite unusual, because normally the game sends you back to the pod.

Oddly enough, it was another cutscene level. Again, nothing suspicious. This cutscene takes place in a dark room, which was Alex Evans’ office. The room didn’t look welcome. We do see Alex Evans, but here’s the weird part. It wasn’t a sackbot. It was the real deal. Alex Evans starts talking to the Alliance, but after he tells them what to do, he tells our sack people to stay in the room.

This is where things get really freaky. The sackpeople do stay, but Alex Evans refers to the sackpeople by my friend and his brother’s names. We were confused, and we had no idea what was going on. Then, he talks in a distorted voice, which was strange. Even stranger, Alex Evans smacks the sack people, and yet, even more stranger, my friend and his brother felt the smacks. I watched, with a dismal and shocked look on my face. I couldn’t believe what I was watching.

Alex then turns to me and starts insulting my friends. I yelled at the TV just for the heck of it, and he actually responded to me. I was really freaked out then. Then, he told me the only way I could get them back is to play a children’s card game. We started playing it, and after some time, I won. Alex Evans got mad as he shot himself, uttered a blood-curling scream, and disappeared from the TV. The game froze, so I restarted the PS3. Then I started to load up LBP2, and my friend and his brother came back. I was so happy.

But, even now, this moment still mocks my mind. I always ignore it whenever I think about it. The only person I’ve asked about the chapter was StevenI, a worker at Media Molecule. He told me he had never heard of any chapter by the name of “Alex’s Chamber”. I told him the details, and he was pretty scared. I showed him pictures of the chapter and levels, and he was so scared not even his sackboy could describe it. I told him to not tell anyone about it. He said, “OK”.

Even now, the only people who know about the chapter are me, my friend, his brother, and StevenI. I never uttered a word about it, nor did StevenI. But later, we found out a hacker implemented stuff into the latest update, and so far, we were the only people who knew about it. Luckily, StevenI told Sony about it, and the hacker never appeared again.

Dude what the f,lol. It was good only around this highlighted part, then the end messed up the story imo.

 

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 60 of 64 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes