Nov 14 2012
By: Ndukauba Gaming Beast 1841 posts

PlayStation All-Stars Day 1 Digital Confirmed

4 replies 165 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

Yes you hears me right. Day 1 Digital is confirmed for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!

Go into the PlaySation Store, enter the Games section, check the Hot on PS3 section then look at Featured. You will see PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale taking pre-orders for Day 1 Digital, which also means that if you pre-order it on the PlayStation Store, you will still receive the pre-order costumes!

Nice move by Sony, huh?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Day 1 Digital Confirmed

Nov 14, 2012

Ndukauba wrote:

Yes you hears me right. Day 1 Digital is confirmed for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!

Go into the PlaySation Store, enter the Games section, check the Hot on PS3 section then look at Featured. You will see PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale taking pre-orders for Day 1 Digital, which also means that if you pre-order it on the PlayStation Store, you will still receive the pre-order costumes!

Nice move by Sony, huh?

Day One Digital at this point is just the pre-order costumes for those that didn't pre-order until further announced or proven wrong. But still worth speculating.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1841 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Ndukauba wrote:

Nice move by Sony, huh?

Day One Digital at this point is just the pre-order costumes for those that didn't pre-order until further announced or proven wrong. But still worth speculating.

That's just it. It's not speculation. It's 100% legitimate. You can go to the PS Store and see for yourself.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Day 1 Digital pre-order is paying for the full game to be downloaded on your PS3. That said I have 3 days until I go back home from college. Can't wait.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Nov 14, 2012
What the hell are you guys talking about?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (123 Views)
0 Likes