I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Boss Ideas

Jul 28, 2012

We need a boss from the demons or dark souls games. I'd have to say flamelurker or Ornstien since they are the only bosses that have every made me rage quit. The only ones. These guys.Ornstein.jpgFlamelurker.png

Photobucket
Message 41 of 70 (399 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2012
Resistanceman even though I think it would be sweet I don't see this happening, a man can dream though.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 42 of 70 (393 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Jul 28, 2012

Yea, kinda like Kevin bulters tweet about him being the last boss, gamers like games they can actully beat...

Photobucket
Message 43 of 70 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2012

How about a Dr. Neo Cortex fight and he partners up without he Mecha-Bandicoot from Twinsanity like he did in that game? 

Basically, the Mecha-Bandcoot is the one who mainly attacks you in this battle while Cortex flies on his platform. The Mecha-Bandicoot will be shooting missiles and trying to cut you with it's chainsaw. You have to dodge those attacks and wait for Cortex to intervene and try to shoot a plasma beam at you. All you have to do is hit it in the direction of the Mecha-Bandicoot and it will bounce back and hit the robot.

After around 4-5 hits, the Mecha-Bandicoot explodes and you just have to face Cortex, which results in reflecting the plasma beams back at him, but it will be more tricky as Cortex will move around more and try to make you miss. Then when you hit him with the blast, just attack him with your moves when he falls on the ground until he wakes up again. Beware that he is also able to throw smaller and deadlier beams and bombs at you.After four-five more times, the boss is down for the count!

Here'a video that will demonstrate how the battle will look like. Just imagine facing Cortex alone last and only Cortex being able to shoot out the plasma beams.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 44 of 70 (376 Views)
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Jul 28, 2012

ahhh I loved that game. I like the Mecha-bandicoot idea, but not the Cortex one as much.

Photobucket
Message 45 of 70 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2012

Then how about just having to defeat the Mecha Bandicoot who then when defeated lands on a Cortex, crushing him in a comedic way of defeat? It doesn't have to go EXACTLY the way I put it for your preference if you would prefer something else.

Message 46 of 70 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 28, 2012
I always like seeing all the villains, I want Cortex and Dingodile playable also
Message 47 of 70 (360 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Bosses

Jul 28, 2012

How about Frank Fontaine from BioShock? He could use his ADAM powers to switch between his three forms of Fire, Ice, and Lightning during each phase of the fight. His powers obviously range from these three types. He can also call down Security Bots which are little flying with propellors that have gun ammunition and try to shoot you.

The key to defeating him would be to basically look or openings in his attacks since attacking straight on will screw you over and try to beat him down. When he's had enough of your might, he has to recharge his ADAM supply in his nearby machine, therefore giving you the opportunity to get some extra hits in since he is completely vulnerable during this period. Just beware that if you keep hitting him too much, you won't realize when he's fully charged and he'll give you a sucker punch across the field. When he's done recharging, he decides to go into the next elemental form he hasn't used. After battling all three of his elemental forms, he'll try to recharge his ADAM again, but this time you can get enough punches in to knock him down for good.

Here's a video demonstration of exactly how the fight will look. Just pretend that you have to beat him up instead of shooting him.

Message 48 of 70 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Jul 28, 2012

Polygon Man and Neo Cortex

It's a work in progress
Message 49 of 70 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 28, 2012
^ I actually already posted an idea for Cortex earlier. As for Polygon Man, name some ideas of what you think he would do.
Message 50 of 70 (335 Views)
0 Likes