Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
1364 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Boss Ideas

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2012

Albedo for the win. My favorite robotic child molester. Didn't he use some type of Gundum? what was it called.... a WMD?

Message 31 of 70 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2434 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Bosses

Jul 28, 2012

CountMario wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

We need a Dark Maker to rampage all over the place.

 

LOL


YES! We definitely need one. Perhaps the weakness could be attacking the legs and hitting Cyber Errol at the top while he commands the vessel?


Yeah but it doesn't have to be Errol controling it, you could just hit it's weak spot behind the head.

Message 32 of 70 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Bosses

Jul 28, 2012

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:  snip


i trie to get the essence of his character from different games but i forgot to put the  RAY in there

anyone else want to try Dr nefarious im drawing a blank here

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 33 of 70 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Bosses

Jul 28, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

We need a Dark Maker to rampage all over the place.

 

LOL


YES! We definitely need one. Perhaps the weakness could be attacking the legs and hitting Cyber Errol at the top while he commands the vessel?


Yeah but it doesn't have to be Errol controling it, you could just hit it's weak spot behind the head.


I know. However, it would give Cyber Errol a cool cameo appearance, you know?

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 34 of 70 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2434 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Bosses

Jul 28, 2012

CountMario wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

We need a Dark Maker to rampage all over the place.

 

LOL


YES! We definitely need one. Perhaps the weakness could be attacking the legs and hitting Cyber Errol at the top while he commands the vessel?


Yeah but it doesn't have to be Errol controling it, you could just hit it's weak spot behind the head.


I know. However, it would give Cyber Errol a cool cameo appearance, you know?


Sure, I think the battle should be like you have hit the weak spots on his legs to get him to drop after dodging hie attacks, then you climb up onto his back like in Jak 3 and try to get Errol to use too much energy and the head will drop for a moment and you have to hit his real weak spot, or something like that.

Message 35 of 70 (116 Views)
First Son
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
25 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Bosses

Jul 28, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:  snip


i trie to get the essence of his character from different games but i forgot to put the  RAY in there

anyone else want to try Dr nefarious im drawing a blank here


You could fight him on his Space Station. He could fly around dropping bombs everywhere, using lasers, a plasma whip, and other good things. Then he'd come into fighting distance and freeze up, then you could beat him up. Smiley Tongue You'd repeat the process, with him adding new moves.

Face it, stupids inhabit our world, in fact, they rule it, and there's nothing you can do about it. No one can hear your screams...
Message 36 of 70 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Bosses

Jul 28, 2012

mr_giggles454 wrote:


You could fight him on his Space Station. He could fly around dropping bombs everywhere, using lasers, a plasma whip, and other good things. Then he'd come into fighting distance and freeze up, then you could beat him up. Smiley Tongue You'd repeat the process, with him adding new moves.


that sounds good to me

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 37 of 70 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/05/2007
Offline
2671 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Boss Ideas

Jul 28, 2012

BladeXTails wrote:

Albedo for the win. My favorite robotic child molester. Didn't he use some type of Gundum? what was it called.... a WMD?


Hm, I really need to re-play through the trilogy. But it was basically something along the lines of a Gundam that outclassed what everyone else had. Even if you managed to unlock the higher ranked mechs, the moment you face him it's just like, "Well where the heck did he buy that?"

 

 

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 38 of 70 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Boss Ideas

Jul 28, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

BladeXTails wrote:

Albedo for the win. My favorite robotic child molester. Didn't he use some type of Gundum? what was it called.... a WMD?


Hm, I really need to re-play through the trilogy. But it was basically something along the lines of a Gundam that outclassed what everyone else had. Even if you managed to unlock the higher ranked mechs, the moment you face him it's just like, "Well where the heck did he buy that?"

 

 


he went to the antagonist super store (for all your antagonistic needs) there was a deal on the BTTH (better than the heroes) model mech

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 39 of 70 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
1364 posts
 

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Boss Ideas

Jul 28, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

BladeXTails wrote:

Albedo for the win. My favorite robotic child molester. Didn't he use some type of Gundum? what was it called.... a WMD?


Hm, I really need to re-play through the trilogy. But it was basically something along the lines of a Gundam that outclassed what everyone else had. Even if you managed to unlock the higher ranked mechs, the moment you face him it's just like, "Well where the heck did he buy that?"

 

 


he went to the antagonist super store (for all your antagonistic needs) there was a deal on the BTTH (better than the heroes) model mech




lol'd.

Jeez, I wanna play the game now. All I can remember about Albedo is that he's immortal, and the scene where he toys with Momo. I havn't actually beaten the first game yet and Im stuck on the second. 

Message 40 of 70 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes