Survivor
2494 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Bosses

Jul 28, 2012
Okay guys, I appreciate all of the Sly Cooper love here, I really do! But lets here some more ideas here! I would really like to hear some from you guys.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 11 of 70 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Jul 28, 2012

mr_giggles454 wrote:

You have an account on the Sucker Punch forums? We're in dire need of true fans.

i didnt know sucker punch had their own forums XD but i might go make one now

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 12 of 70 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jul 28, 2012

Well, seeing how popular inFamous is, I'm sure we'll see Kessler or the Beast wrapped up in there. What if they don't have a Story Mode?

Face it, stupids inhabit our world, in fact, they rule it, and there's nothing you can do about it. No one can hear your screams...
Message 13 of 70 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Jul 28, 2012

CountMario wrote:
Okay guys, I appreciate all of the Sly Cooper love here, I really do! But lets here some more ideas here! I would really like to hear some from you guys.

what about mine for dr nefarious (from ratchet and clank), revolver ocelot (from MGS), and calypso (from twisted metal)

theres also erol (from jak and daxter)

Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 14 of 70 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2012

mr_giggles454 wrote:

Well, seeing how popular inFamous is, I'm sure we'll see Kessler or the Beast wrapped up in there. What if they don't have a Story Mode?

^Well, the Arcade Mode will have some story for each character, telling them why they're in the PlayStation All-Stars universe. Then, they fight some random people, a rival, and then a final boss with cutscenes along the story. We don't really know if there will be multiple bosses in the game sadly...

Message 15 of 70 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 28, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

what about mine for dr nefarious (from ratchet and clank), revolver ocelot (from MGS), and calypso (from twisted metal)

theres also erol (from jak and daxter)

Awesome! Now just show me some ideas of what they could do, maybe list some of their abilities, post some images, anything! Feel free to experiment here.

Message 16 of 70 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jul 28, 2012

CountMario wrote:

mr_giggles454 wrote:

^Well, the Arcade Mode will have some story for each character, telling them why they're in the PlayStation All-Stars universe. Then, they fight some random people, a rival, and then a final boss with cutscenes along the story. We don't really know if there will be multiple bosses in the game sadly...

Thanks for the info.

Face it, stupids inhabit our world, in fact, they rule it, and there's nothing you can do about it. No one can hear your screams...
Message 17 of 70 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Jul 28, 2012

CountMario wrote:

mr_giggles454 wrote:

yea its too bad noone asked if there would be multiple bosses at any of the panels

Message 18 of 70 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jul 28, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

mr_giggles454 wrote:

yea its too bad noone asked if there would be multiple bosses at any of the panels

They never ask anything important. -_- Those jerks...

Message 19 of 70 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Jul 28, 2012

That bird looks pretty fun to fight.

How about the Leviathan from Resistance? That thing showed up in tons of R2 trailers, so it's arguable one of the most iconic Chimera ever.

Just from watching the battles on YouTube, I get the feeling Zeus would make an epic fight, assuming he's not made playable in a future sequel or as DLC. The just does tons of stuff that would work great for a fighting game.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 20 of 70 (138 Views)