Jul 28 2012
By: CountMario Survivor 2494 posts

PlayStation All-Stars Boss Ideas

[ Edited ]
69 replies 739 views Edited Aug 14, 2012

Okay, so we all know that there'll be a final boss and all that jazz. However, if there were normal average bosses in the game, sort of like all the bosses in Brawl from different franchises, who would you want them to be?

For one boss, I nominate Clockwerk from the Sly Cooper franchise!

Clockwerk

Also, here's his theme from the Sly Collection which could be remixed/used in the game.

He's arguably the main antagonist of the franchise and is a giant owl who has hunted down members of the Cooper Clan for centuries, adapting his body to be mechanical in order to become immortal. He has a bunch of weapons like flamethrowers, missiles, laser emitters, etc. His body can even withstand low level attacks and survive in molten lava. Not to mention that he is huge and can obviously fly. Also, he is a mechanical genius, to the point where he uses his own hatred as literal fuel for his mechanic body through his Hate Chip.

I think this would definitely be a perfect example of a "cartoony" boss in PlayStation All-Stars and provide much difficulty in battle for some of you guys who just love difficulty. Not to mention that he would just be plain epic. What sort of normal bosses would you like to see in PlayStation All-Stars if they could be implemented? Feel free to also share your opinion of boss ideas with their creators like myself! I would definitely appreciate some criticism for my suggestions.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 1 of 70 (739 Views)
Wastelander
745 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Bosses

Jul 28, 2012

Clockwerk gets my vote

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 2 of 70 (732 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Jul 28, 2012

clockwerk would make a great boss so would Dr nefarious, ocelot, and calipso i hope there are other bosses besides the final boss

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 3 of 70 (723 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jul 28, 2012
Good to see that someone besides Banana and I supports the Sly Cooper franchise.
Face it, stupids inhabit our world, in fact, they rule it, and there's nothing you can do about it. No one can hear your screams...
Message 4 of 70 (722 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Jul 28, 2012

mr_giggles454 wrote:
Good to see that someone besides Banana and I supports the Sly Cooper franchise.

No one knows me as "banana" here lol

Message 5 of 70 (707 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jul 28, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

mr_giggles454 wrote:

No one knows me as "banana" here lol

That's the point. Everyone just thinks that I'm a **bleep** talking to myself. It's Chuck E. Cheeses all over again.

Face it, stupids inhabit our world, in fact, they rule it, and there's nothing you can do about it. No one can hear your screams...
Message 6 of 70 (697 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 28, 2012

mr_giggles454 wrote:

Sly Cooper fans, UNITE! He's one of my favorite PlayStation exclusives next to Ratchet and Jak, and I can't wait for Thieves in Time!

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 7 of 70 (692 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Jul 28, 2012

mr_giggles454 wrote:

i love the sly cooper franchise. how could not many people like something so great

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 8 of 70 (689 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jul 28, 2012

You have an account on the Sucker Punch forums? We're in dire need of true fans.

Message 9 of 70 (678 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Jul 28, 2012

Wow... all of you guys NEED to go to the Sucker Punch Forums... NOW!!!!

Message 10 of 70 (668 Views)
0 Likes