First Son
4 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Notes on 3/19/13 Balance Patch (Updated, notes complete)

Mar 23, 2013

Hey Sony Can You Fixs Spike Back How He Was BeCause It's Very Hard To Win If We Can't Use Spike Jump Down Triangle Lv1 Combo. Please i Like All Tha Changes You Did For Him i Just Wanna Be Able To Do Lv1 Combo Again Without Getting So Low To The Ground.

Thanks You ! Please Do It For The Fans Of Spike !

Message 361 of 429 (607 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Notes on 3/19/13 Balance Patch (Updated, notes complete)

Mar 24, 2013
Drake is my main and I don't mind most of the nerfs they did for him cuz it stops the barrel spammed, the only thing I didn't like was they reduced the the explosion ratio of the number 1 super by a lot. The only way to get them is if the tank is directly on them, if it's just a little off it won't get them
Message 362 of 429 (564 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Mar 24, 2013

l-LUCKYLUCIANO-l wrote:

Hey Sony Can You Fixs Spike Back How He Was BeCause It's Very Hard To Win If We Can't Use Spike Jump Down Triangle Lv1 Combo. Please i Like All Tha Changes You Did For Him i Just Wanna Be Able To Do Lv1 Combo Again Without Getting So Low To The Ground.

Thanks You ! Please Do It For The Fans Of Spike !

Oh my God. You capitalized all the words except the "i's" that SHOULD be capitalized.

Message 363 of 429 (547 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Mar 25, 2013

I know a lot of people hated drake. but mannnnn, he is almost worthless now. especially since his barrels don't explode if they get hit by another move and his hitboxes have been reduced.. he used to be my main, but after the patch, he has become a burden lol. i picked up isaac, but i realized after playing with him that he has problems too.. like sometimes when i use his lvl 1 special, he'll automatically turn around after shooting his stasis, and i can't even aim his gun , weird.

as far as being overpowered goes though, there is something terribly wrong with zeus' AP build up. when he charges his moves, it's ridiculous how quickly the AP rises. i'm not sure the name of his moves or anything, but i'm pretty sure it's his forward triangle charged all the way up that i got caught in. and it gave him an entire special, from having nothing before. and all that super armor on top of that rapid AP build up. he's dangerous lol, it's not right.

Message 364 of 429 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Mar 25, 2013

SupremeSaiyan wrote:
Drake is my main and I don't mind most of the nerfs they did for him cuz it stops the barrel spammed, the only thing I didn't like was they reduced the the explosion ratio of the number 1 super by a lot. The only way to get them is if the tank is directly on them, if it's just a little off it won't get them

Sweet Tooth's lvl2 blast radius is still rather small and a lvl1 should not have a bigger blast than a lvl2 as Drake's used to. I don't know if it's still bigger than ST's lvl2 but that's because no one seems to play Drake any more. Only one's I see online now are competent.

First Son
7 posts

Mar 25, 2013

I was using Drake as my main as well, before the patch.  He really is still pretty usable, but I think they overcorrected the things that made him a little broken.  Barrel needed fixing, and, quite frankly, is still a pretty useful move.  I don't know why they nerfed the propane tank.  I don't think anyone was complaining about that one.  It's slow, and it definitely wasn't impossible to dodge before.  

Sweet Tooth's level two is abysmal, but he has other strengths that make up for it.  He can pull about a million level one specials per game, for example.  I definitely don't think it's as simple as saying his level two explosion is X, and all level one explosions need to be smaller than X.  There are too many other factors.

Message 366 of 429 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Mar 25, 2013

I would've agreed with you before the patch. Sweet Tooth's lvl3 made up for the god awful lvl2. But now they've taken away from lvl3 and given to lvl2. If they're trying to make his lvl2 an actual money maker rather than a punishment for not getting lvl3, (the only purpose it served before) then it should have an explosion comperable to Jak's lvl2.

3 posts

Mar 25, 2013

guyzzz pls add me

my psn id-anees_defeated_u

Message 368 of 429 (463 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Mar 26, 2013
It's not like his level three is terrible now, or that hard to build to. If you're playing Sweet Tooth, you should probably just stick to the level one. The level three might not get you as many kills as it used to, but it's probably going to get you as many as Drake's, or any other number of characters. Some characters just have better specials than others.
Message 369 of 429 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Etienne_Lantier wrote:
It's not like his level three is terrible now, or that hard to build to. If you're playing Sweet Tooth, you should probably just stick to the level one. The level three might not get you as many kills as it used to, but it's probably going to get you as many as Drake's, or any other number of characters. Some characters just have better specials than others.

Exactly! It's just another lvl3 now. Smiley Sad The Sweetbot used to be my favorite thing about him...