Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Notes on 3/19/13 Balance Patch (Updated, notes complete)

May 30, 2013

Thi game is sooo broken now! I've gotten use to the balance list but I feel as though all this patch has done is caused wayy more game breaking glitches then it should. And something needs to be done about rage quitters. A green belt raged quit on me and when I went back to play again I had lost 20 points on my black belt. This game needs to seriously be fixed.

Please use plain text.
Message 391 of 429 (730 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Notes on 3/19/13 Balance Patch (Updated, notes complete)

Jun 21, 2013
guess they realized the game is so unblanced its unfixable and gave up, what bs... waste of my money, these people should not be allowed to make competitive games again
Please use plain text.
Message 392 of 429 (610 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 26, 2013

I am sorry, but there have been so many issues with this so called "game."  The game should have never been released with the amount of sloppy character balancing, level and super glitches, and the lack of game maintenance.

So many of these characters have been "nerfed" or "buffed" but the characters that desperately need it are not being touched.  These are the ones that are the most commonly used, Cole (Good and Bad), Dante, Drake and Kratos.  They are extremely overpowered and they have lengthy juggles that gain the supers and the use of kill confirms gain these characters the undeserved belt points and victories.  Then there are the characters who quit during matches and don't get penalized unless they are close to the end of a match.  I have done so, sometimes when the next topic occurs and sometimes out of frustration, and should not have much room to speak, but when a FFA match is made up of 4 players and only 3 or less of those players are present, it takes away from the match.  Then during the match there are those who quit and the match drops entirely; that is the most frustrating issue of FFA matches.

The level glitches are another large issue.  I have had the screen freeze up after coming out of Zeus' level 3 super, where the music would still play, but I would be unable to pull up the XMB to exit the game and have to reset the system.  I have experienced where players would be present during the beginning of the same super and then disappear when the actual super begins.  I know Sackboy can do it by placing a checkpoint door on the level and activate it during the super to be transported back to the level, but it happens randomly with several different characters.  Then there is the problem of getting stuck within the level itself.  The Loco-Roco, Kill-Zone and primarily the Uncharted level to name a few.  It happens during Zeus' teleportation where he gets stuck in the actual plane in the Uncharted level, the cage on the Kill-Zone level, and the upper curved areas of the Loco-Roco level.  Frankly, these problems should be taken care of first before any character pampering is done, as it demonstrates a very poor presentation.

The season periods are a very large example of how poorly this game is maintaned.  It says that with a specific belt rank being held after every season, a set of titles is to be unlocked.  The higher the rank and having the same rank for consecutive seasons, the more titles will be unlocked and the belt ranks will be reset.  I have been playing the online ranked matches for almost four seasons now, but only have one set of titles for my purple belt.  I should have the titles corresponding to having three purple belts.  I see this as SMS and the people who put this game together not caring about their product.

If these issues are not addressed in a short period of time, do not expect me to continue playing this trash and purchase any further content released or a potential sequel.  I thought this game would be worth my time and personal enjoyment to invest in, but I was wrong as it has caused nothing but frustration and disappointment.

Sincerely,

Thelastbearcub

Please use plain text.
Message 393 of 429 (530 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5057 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013
Dante has long juggles/combos because he can't zone. Bump
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 394 of 429 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1809 posts

Jul 13, 2013

The_Afrokid wrote:
Dante has long juggles/combos because he can't zone. Bump

his side circle is a small dash that can potentially somewhat zone?

gamefreak2.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 395 of 429 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5057 posts

Jul 13, 2013
Zone is basically hitting from a distance, his dash doesn't hit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 396 of 429 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1809 posts

Jul 13, 2013

The_Afrokid wrote:
Zone is basically hitting from a distance, his dash doesn't hit.

oh so your are saying things like his level 2? cuz i still say his dash enables him to somewhat zone. i've seen a few dantes use thd dash to combo into a quick dash hit to start a combo. doesnt differ much from raiden except for the amount of distance

gamefreak2.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 397 of 429 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Jul 13, 2013
I don't think you know what zoning is dude. It's basically keeping people away from you with long range attacks. Like radecs sniper.
Please use plain text.
Message 398 of 429 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1809 posts

Jul 13, 2013

oh i thought it was refering to dash attacks. idk some dantez will spam the fireball ax thing and that works pretty well for time to think

gamefreak2.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 399 of 429 (334 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1156 posts

Jul 31, 2013
NERF KAT PLEASE GOD

sig

Please use plain text.
Message 400 of 429 (199 Views)
0 Likes