Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
8 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Notes on 3/19/13 Balance Patch (Updated, notes complete)

Mar 30, 2013

I cannot teleport as Zeus. After initially downloading the update and purchasing Zeus I tried him and found the teleport difficult.

It only comes out 1/10 times. I thought I as doing something wrong until I tried another game of PSBR at my friends house and it would come out instantly. I tried it with both my controllers and his and it worked every time.

I have deleted the patch and dlc twice now and still cant teleport. He just explodes on himself or resets the animation when i try.

Any suggestions or anyone else heard about this?

Please use plain text.
Message 371 of 429 (810 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Notes on 3/19/13 Balance Patch (Updated, notes complete)

Apr 2, 2013

its called a balance patch but it **bleep**ed up the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 372 of 429 (740 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Notes on 3/19/13 Balance Patch

Apr 6, 2013

i think jak took a pretty big hit in this patch.Ya i dont want to question how thorough your testing was before releasing the patched characters but as a jak main he definitly took some nerfs were he should of taken buffs. If you look at all of ratchets triangle buttons and then jaks,ratchets are all consitently better than jak in terms of AP gain, speed, (less start up time) tech, and feasability to hit in battle. Kat definitly needs more nerfs, her easy combos can dominate, and some moves aswell (mainly down circle). But yeah all in all after this patch isaac, ratchet, radec, and drake all still build meter andare better eqquipped as gunners  in comparison to jak. Right now just about all he has going for him is his air mobility. I urge you to reconsider parts of the patch and go back and fix up jak a little.

Please use plain text.
Message 373 of 429 (589 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 7, 2013
this game has too many bugs and glitches in it. I want my money back.
Please use plain text.
Message 374 of 429 (524 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 7, 2013

I know I've already made a topic of this, but I want to post it here as well, and see if aanyone else has that problem. 
I made a video about it, illustrating my issues with Fat Princess, take a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWTyNI2QCd0

Her Down + Square attack isn't working as it's supposed to do. Is this a bug or can it be fixed? 

Please use plain text.
Message 375 of 429 (494 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 13, 2013

you should add crash bandicoot or spyro or another charcter from the parappa series like master onion or old snake do not seriously add another god of war charcter

:robotsurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 376 of 429 (375 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1156 posts

Apr 15, 2013
still the most garbage level 3 in the game

sig

Please use plain text.
Message 377 of 429 (338 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1156 posts

Apr 15, 2013
because jak is trash

sig

Please use plain text.
Message 378 of 429 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Nerf kratos atk spd/recovery - with his range, its impossible to approach him with the slow characters, let alone counter with their slow attack animations.

Sly's electric ball is unpunishable with the same characters that have the ^above^ issues vs kratos. Same issue with his counter. Either slow the recovery or lessen the active frames or just simpy speed up everyone else.. most of the cast is too slow to approach AND attack before he can run away or activate another counter.

Add:

Spyro: this game and Jak and Daxter are probably the best of the "Zelda"/adventure type of game on PS.

Crash: everyone said it for a reason, why wouldn't u include him.

Syphon Filter: Gabe Logan. Of all the gunslingers in PS, why you didn't include him IDK (unless its licensing issues)

Solid Snake as well obviously (except they gave him to nintendo...so too late, I guess),

Gran Turismo driver: This game is supposed to be unlikely matchups for fun/comical/epic clash of legacies.

Lara Croft, duh! (marketing 101: sex sells. Instead, we have; Nariko - angry and aged looking near 34, Fat Princess - fat but amuzing and cute pre-cake, Kat - gibberish speaking teen, but a good addition IMO because she is a pretty female heroine and was also designed for an international welcome, hence "languageless," of royalty but serves the people, shrouded in mystery and unknown powers.

Final Fantasy: Cloud because 7 is the most popular, or Squall because he has the arguably the most popular weapon - possibly second only to laser swords, but maybe not. Tifa: it's rare for a character to reach legendary status akin to Chun-Li.

Silent Hill, Parasite Eve, Resident Evil: many reasons for any of these series' characters to be added, even if from just one of them. FIRST is marketing 101: plenty of excellent female characters. Second, characters from the suspense genre are completely absent. Third, they made a movie about Silent Hill AND Resident Evil. My personal reason: Jill was great in her original form, and they have ruined her by making a long, blonde, ponytail-haired version of her in a tight one-piece battlesuit.

Please use plain text.
Message 379 of 429 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Just a little note to the people who think Kratos and Sly have been nerfed enough, there's this saying from one of the most popular and fastest growing contemporary games: "nerf Irelia"

Irelia and Alistar have gone through numerous, numerous, NUMEROUS nerfs back to back nerfs before they were finally considered balanced. If you think you have nerfed them enough, maybe you haven't.

Please use plain text.
Message 380 of 429 (263 Views)
0 Likes