Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Re: PlayStation 3 turns 6 years old today!

Nov 17, 2012

Malcowright wrote:

And the WiiU is launching today..to be honest..that's kinda funny (I am exicted for the WiiU)

Actually, the Wii U launches tomorrow

Message 11 of 12 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Re: PlayStation 3 turns 6 years old today!

Nov 17, 2012

I remember when my family got a 60GB fat PS3 in '07 with Assassin's Creed, Virtua Tennis 3, Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 (don't judge, I was young and unassuming), and the bundled-in Motorstorm.  I always loved how huge and shiny it looked.

When my brother left for college in '08, he took the PS3 and I was stuck without one for a year until we got a PS3 Slim in late '09.  Unfortunately, for the longest time I mostly used it only for the new Sonic games that came out, but around the beginning of this year I REALLY began to appreciate its rich catalog of games and played series like Uncharted, inFamous, and LittleBigPlanet; plus other games like Mirror's Edge and Vanquish.  Now my brother is home from college and the fat PS3 is essentially "his," while the slim PS3 is "mine."  We still use both today. Smiley Happy

So, it's safe to say I've been around the PS3 since nearly the beginning and I've had some great memories with it along the way.

Message 12 of 12 (51 Views)
0 Likes