Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Re: Play station Karting Royale! (Credit to the people who came up with the idea)

Apr 13, 2013
Spike's banana move in a racing game might ruffle a few feathers...
Message 11 of 21 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Re: Play station Karting Royale! (Credit to the people who came up with the idea)

Apr 13, 2013

I agree with what you say. I just really like the idea of characters being able to attack others its a good idea. So lets scrap the cooldown meter and make a revised moveset. Lets work on this a lil bit and send it to the people who originally thought of PS karting so we can have a project ready.

Message 12 of 21 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Apr 13, 2013
well like i said, side sweeps would work just fine. Kratos for example would just swing his blades on his sides while Ratchet would probably chuck his wrench out like a boomerang or something. these attacks shouldnt be used as a replacement for items. think LBPK, you can attack your oponents on the sides of you but they arent nearly as effective as actually having an item
Message 13 of 21 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Moves dont do as much damage as items. Sounds like a good idea.

Message 14 of 21 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Playstation All-Stars: Grand Prix

I think every racer could have unlockable karts based on their games, and one "special" attack each alá Twisted Metal (it can be switched as well). Unlockable racers would be welcome
Message 15 of 21 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Apr 13, 2013

I like the ideas coming in! Keep them up!

Message 16 of 21 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2013

just make a mario kart rip-off, the here goes youre profit (and it need to have coop grand-prix, this is where its fun, with friend at home)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 17 of 21 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Apr 13, 2013
And instead of bomb-omb blast, we get RPG blast.
Look at what I posted, ^^^ not my signature.
Message 18 of 21 (61 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2013

Insert regular karting game here

1. Pickup weapons are items from all stars

2. Characters gain AP via drifting, drafting, item hits

3. Each kart has 3 supers.

4. Kratos kart has 2x speed all the time, he can also gain ground by chain grabing other cars out of the track and taking their place.

5. Raiden can just teleport to the finish line.

6. The Zeus kart while slow has infinite Boost.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 19 of 21 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Apr 13, 2013

With PlayStation having MNR and LBPK, I doubt they will be signing off on another karting game. Mario Kart is a mascot karting game that works because everyone in the game is cartoony. I just can't see the God of War taking time out of his day to ride go-karts.

Message 20 of 21 (46 Views)