Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 29 2012
By: spyderdude Lombax Warrior 99 posts

Pictures On PG's New Article...

13 replies 512 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

Are those hints? I think they're hints. Let's hope they are, or at least some of them. Or are they old hints? I don't know what to make of this...

Message 1 of 14 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: Pictures On PG's New Article...

Sep 29, 2012

Troll face picture = troll from skyrim or CoD rep

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 2 of 14 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Let's just take them as pictures that he decided to use that fit with the topics he was addressing. I think this is a serious matter, and that he wouldn't do something like put up a specific number of pictures that tell the final number of remaining characters or something else of that nature. The man is addressing claims on his reputation and the potential safety and livelihood of a friend involved.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 3 of 14 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
Let's just take them as pictures that he decided to use that fit with the topics he was addressing. I think this is a serious matter, and that he wouldn't do something like put up a specific number of pictures that tell the final number of remaining characters or something else of that nature. The man is addressing claims on his reputation and the potential safety and livelihood of a friend involved.

I definitely understand the point he's trying to make, but the pictures seem too random for the article.

Message 4 of 14 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:

Yeah it was a serious matter so think he just posted them so we wouldn't have to look at a wall of text, though the golf picture did make me chuckle because of the arrangement of the equipment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 5 of 14 (476 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Sep 29, 2012
did he say everything is a hint unless he said otherwise, plus the pics and subtitle are awkward.
Photobucket
Message 6 of 14 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Yeah it was a serious matter so think he just posted them so we wouldn't have to look at a wall of text, though the golf picture did make me chuckle because of the arrangement of the equipment.

(That is precisely correct.  And rest assured, I'll be back when I can.  Thank you all for your understanding).

Message 7 of 14 (439 Views)
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012

PaulGaleNetwork wrote:

(That is precisely correct.  And rest assured, I'll be back when I can.  Thank you all for your understanding).

I kudo you just because you are Paul Gale :smileyhappy:

Message 8 of 14 (405 Views)
Sackboy
562 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Could I point out only 2 of the pictures with him in it actually related to the blog post? I think some of them are hints. I mean, why put a picture of a golf game in there?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 9 of 14 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012

KingTetiro wrote:

Could I point out only 2 of the pictures with him in it actually related to the blog post? I think some of them are hints. I mean, why put a picture of a golf game in there?

hot shots golf duh. Maybe he's hinting a stage to be mixed with it. Sandover Village would be cool to mix Hot Shots Golf in it.

Message 10 of 14 (378 Views)
0 Likes