^ Nah, that's the suck cannon.
This would be similar, but with the exception that the suction will have larger range, be usable while moving, and have the capacity to snare more than one enemy.
It would, however, not have the priority of a grab or its ability to hit out of rolls.
Does sound a little but more fun.
Man, there are so many things from Ratchet and Clank that could be added.
I'm really really surprised that the groovitron wasn't in.
Or even the Morph-O-Ray!
^ Dude, I know!
I was secretly hoping for the Groovitron as his lvl 3. Hilarity would ensue.
So many missed opportunities...
I'll add on to my last list.
From Ratchet & Clank
- Whoever gets caught in the Groovitrons radius is forced to dance. It'd be a rare item because it'd cause major kill confirms.
From Ratchet & Clank
- Player must hold weapon near enemy for at least 5 seconds. If done successfully, opponent will turn into a farm animal for a small amount of time.
From Fat Princess
- Once thrown it'd either explode times or on contact. Whoever is hit turns into a little chicken who can run but could become a very easy target for combos and AP. Chickens can fight back but has a huge hit recovery.
From LittleBigPlanet: Karting
- Multiple missiles are shot out in the air but can not go through the thinnest of platforms. Whoever is hit will have a blurry vision for a small amount of time.
From Twisted Metal
- Once thrown it'd blow up on contact of floor, wall or player. The blast can knock out a ton of AP while the flames left over will leave players on fire which could slowly extract small amounts of AP for a short while.
Crash Bandicoot Items
*I will be listing off all possible items, some could be incorporated in Crash Bandicoot's moveset and not be pickup items. I will also list off as many possibilities as I could think of for the item.
From Crash Bash
- Whoever picks it up has to keep away from other players. Whoever is holding it by the end of the 10 second countdown will be safe from lightning striking down and stunning the characters. This could be passed of to another player by a simple hit or touch.
From Crash Bash
- Whoever picks this up must hit another player as soon as possible. Whoever is holding it by the end of the 10 second countdown will be crushed by a 500lbs weight. Could either paralyze or kill. This could be passed off to another player by a single hit or touch.
From CTR: Crash Team Racing
- Shoots the direction the player is facing. Very fast and will ricochet off walls knocking out AP from whoever it hits.
In all Crash games but I'll base this off CTR: Crash Team Racing
- Similar to the 500lbps except this can be thrown by the original player who picks it up. Once thrown it can sit out like a normal mine but whoever stumbles upon it has 10 seconds to pass the TNT to another player. Whoever has the TNT by the end will be blown up. It can either stun, blow away, or maybe even kill. Depends on what the devs want to do with it.
From Crash Bash. This would probably be better for a stage.
- This could be a camera that follows players around and shoots down random lazers on the stage. Red lazers will cause damage to playes while white lazers give players powerups. These power ups could either be a random item, lightning, 500lbs, making players giant or tiny, or insta super. Depends on what the devs want to do with it. This item could elliminate adding in the lightning and 500lbs to general gameplay.
From Crash Bandicoot Warped
- Same physics as Cakinator but maybe faster. Could be either timed or ammo limited. This could knock little AP but does stun.
Preferably the original Aku Aku and not the ape looking one in Mind over Mutant.
- Could work like the Wipeout shield.
- Maybe blocks off a single kill, but can be knocked off by grabbing like all items.
- Possibly one life in stock. Probably not the best idea..
(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Paintinator from little big planet: it would have three paint balls before it would disappear. Every hit would slow enemies and stack per multiple hits on one enemy. Think of it like the ice missile thingy except with more variety.
The only inator sackboy didn't get in his moveset. I'm surprised it wasn't put in. I feel like it'd be similar to LBPKarting where it doesnt kill but kinda stuns you.
These would be a rare item that cause a large explosion. (it's an AP drain weapon)
Roman Candle - Jumping Flash
Gives the player the ability to shoot lasers from his eyes for twenty seconds. It can be shot down when in the air, shot up, and forward. Just like the RPG.
MediEvil Item: A Magical Chest that randomizes 3 possible outcomes.
The Chest of Kul Katura: The Serpent Lord
- A mysterious chest with a Skull emblem is summoned to the stage. If opened, the spirit of Kul Katura, a large transparent dragon, with be summoned and start chasing down the others players, knocking out AP with each bite. The dragon will home in on the closest opponents and can travel through walls and platforms for a short period of time before disappearing.
The Chest of The Gallowmere Serpent
- A mysterious chest with a Skull emblem similar to Kul Katura's appears on the field. If opened, a red snake-like dragon called the Gallowmere Serpent appears. But instead of chasing down your opponents... he chases after YOU. Knocking out AP with each bite. The Gallowmere Serpent is capable of phasing through walls and platforms. Hunting you down for a short period of time before disappearing.
The Chest Bomb
-- Again, a similar chest as Kul Katura but instead of a Serpent, it will summon a small black energy field that collides into the ground unleashing a mid-range shock field. Knocking back anyone in the vicinity (Including YOU if caught) as well as some of your/their AP.
Because of the similar chests, the game will have it's first "Gamble" Item. Sort of like a pokeball but with only two creatures and a field explosion. So will you try to take a chance and get quite a shock... or have Kul Katura appear to harvest a load of AP for you... or will the Gallowmere Serpent appear to devour yours?
Here is a picture of Kul Katura, he's in the middle picture with Dan slithering around. You can also see his chest.