Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

Re: Petition for DLC Characters!!!

Oct 20, 2012

SFB4-XD001 wrote:

Holy **bleep**! No need to be negative here guys. SuperBot wont charge $50 for DLC man.

Don't mind Rex. He's the resident pessimist. No surprise here.

I'd say me and DevDoom were being logical.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Yeah dude! I totally want to pay for characters I should have had from the beginning. I just hope the DLCs come out to cost 50 dollars in total like Black Ops II I'D LOVE TO PAY THIS GAME TWICE

Please, don't exaggerate, the amount of sarcasm is giving me migranes. How do you know what the DLC will cost? How would you even know their approach? 

When did I say I know?

Anyway I was serious, I want to support this game ALL THE WAY and if you don't then you're **bleep** haters go play that Nintendo **bleep** :smileyvery-happy:

You're right, you never said you knew. However you did assume. And it was exaggerated.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Thanks for the heads up fabsta! The amount of sarcasm and stupidity here can really hurt sometimes.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Whenever you express your hope and opinions of characters and dlc people here always bash you with "Dude 20 characters isnt enough?" or "Just accept the launch roster and get over it!" Why cant people here be supportive to other views and posts?

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Oct 20, 2012

SFB4-XD001 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up fabsta! The amount of sarcasm and stupidity here can really hurt sometimes.

Mhm, I recomend keeping the reading of this forum to a mimum if you don't want to lose all hope in the games community.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (55 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

SFB4-XD001 wrote:

Whenever you express your hope and opinions of characters and dlc people here always bash you with "Dude 20 characters isnt enough?" or "Just accept the launch roster and get over it!" Why cant people here be supportive to other views and posts?

It was a "been there, done that" sort of situation. Most members rather not worry or talk about it and just focus on the game. Not many new members know this and ultimately get chewed out. My advice is to look at older threads to know which topics to avoid creating. 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (53 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 20, 2012

DevDooms wrote:
Seriously. Superbot's gone on record to state that IF Crash becomes DLC, he'd be free. How do we not know that'd be their approach to ALL DLC, especially characters. It wouldn't be the first time a fighting game has done so. Look at Tekken Tag 2.

i would lie to see your source on the crash as free dlc

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
319 posts

Oct 20, 2012
I support this. Considering Superbot is basing DLC off of sales, maybe a list of people who will pay for it would be just as good.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Thank you Keiji! At least confirm dlc characters SuperBot! Please! Waiting will only lead to your demise which I dont want to see at all!

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (34 Views)
0 Likes