Reply
Dec 22 2012
By: Rigglie Sackboy 450 posts
Offline

Persona 4 arena won ign's fighting GOTY

18 replies 264 views Edited Dec 22, 2012

This honestly took me by surprise. I didn't expect it to win this or VGA's fighting GOTY, especially considering howbig this year was for fighting games. How do you guys feel about this? Do youthink Allstars deserved to win instead?

Message 1 of 19 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/17/2012
Offline
2454 posts
 

Re: Persona 4 arena won ign's fighting GOTY

Dec 22, 2012
That's great to hear JRPG needs more marketing
Message 2 of 19 (258 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
1147 posts
 

Re: Persona 4 arena won ign's fighting GOTY

Dec 22, 2012

Rigglie wrote:

This honestly took me by surprise. I didn't expect it to win this or VGA's fighting GOTY, especially considering howbig this year was for fighting games. How do you guys feel about this? Do youthink Allstars deserved to win instead?


Persona 4 was a brilliantly made game and a new benchmark for 2D fighting games. It absolutely deserved to win.

Message 3 of 19 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: Persona 4 arena won ign's fighting GOTY

Dec 22, 2012

Tag 2 deserved to win, and All-Stars had no chance to. Simply cant compete with the likes of you know...well done games..

Message 4 of 19 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/15/2012
Offline
450 posts
 

Re: Persona 4 arena won ign's fighting GOTY

Dec 22, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Tag 2 deserved to win, and All-Stars had no chance to. Simply cant compete with the likes of you know...well done games..


Too bad Persona 4 arena won. Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 19 (234 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/12/2012
Offline
1087 posts
 

Re: Persona 4 arena won ign's fighting GOTY

Dec 22, 2012

Well, PSASBR at least won People's Choice for Best Overall Fighting Game, so for such a new entry I'm happy about that.

Message 6 of 19 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/15/2012
Offline
450 posts
 

Re: Persona 4 arena won ign's fighting GOTY

Dec 22, 2012

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

Well, PSASBR at least won People's Choice for Best Overall Fighting Game, so for such a new entry I'm happy about that.

 

 

Not trying to sound like a jerk but that's not surprising considerig what the game is.

Message 7 of 19 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 12/22/2012
Offline
44 posts
 

Re: Persona 4 arena won ign's fighting GOTY

Dec 22, 2012
Yea the game seems half completed so not a surprise
Message 8 of 19 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: Persona 4 arena won ign's fighting GOTY

Dec 22, 2012
All-stars won people's choice, which is really the important award.


Message 9 of 19 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Persona 4 arena won ign's fighting GOTY

Dec 22, 2012

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

Well, PSASBR at least won People's Choice for Best Overall Fighting Game, so for such a new entry I'm happy about that.


really now?

Play For Fun!
Message 10 of 19 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes