Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 17 2013
By: Ginta2468 PlayStation MVP 6393 posts

People who say Kratos is easy to play with...

7 replies 302 views Edited Jan 17, 2013

...Are exactly right. I was a bit skeptical, but after getting that random character glitch in 2v2 rank (and never losing with him), I decided to use him in practice mode to see what I can find.

It took me 10, I repeat, TEN minutes to find a practical 155 ap burst with him, not only that, but he can burst off of 3 different moves from anywhere, along with his 155. I am not saying he is overpowered, because in 1v1, he is no where close, but geez, if every person spent 10 minutes in the practice room with him, you can expect a lot more complaints. I also tried him out in FFA rank, and the first match I used him in it i went 10-1, which is still lower than my Sackboy record (Post patch, 15-0, got 2 level 3s and a level 1 multikill on a Kratos, Raiden, and Nariko), but dang barely using him got me that far. I also met starkiller, I think that is his name, in a rank while using him, he can vouch with his Sir Dan.

Message 1 of 8 (302 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Re: People who say Kratos is easy to play with...

Jan 17, 2013

It is StarGalaxy I am so sorry.

Message 2 of 8 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Jan 17, 2013

I couldnt tell if you were talking about me or the Star Wars character.

Vouch is good correct?

As i saw Ginta and Kratos I was like.....this can't be good

GGs nontheless

Message 3 of 8 (214 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Jan 17, 2013
I find it funny how many times he managed to get kratos instead of his intended character.
Message 4 of 8 (202 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Jan 17, 2013
@StarGalaxy XD sorry for halting your way to black belt, I was just testing him out

@acursedone Yeah you are my 2v2
partner and for some reson it never changed your character but somehow I always got Kratos, to the point of where you told me to practice with him and I did, I didn't think he would be this easy to use though.
Message 5 of 8 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Hey Ginta, you know that Kratos up-grab combo in the Anti-Block video? That's a really easy combo that I do online whenever I play as Kratos. Almost as bad as that Raiden Side grab.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 6 of 8 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Ginta2468 wrote:

@acursedone Yeah you are my 2v2
partner and for some reson it never changed your character but somehow I always got Kratos, to the point of where you told me to practice with him and I did, I didn't think he would be this easy to use though.

To be clear, I said it in a joking manner. Just for those of you who didn't actually get to read my message to ginta.

Message 7 of 8 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Jan 17, 2013
@Dude I don't plan on using Kratos much, but I'll remember that. I'll enjoy him more after his balance.

@acuredone Lol I knew you were joking, but then I thought about it while practicing with Sackboy and said "Why not, I won't spend too much time with him though" And that I did. I also find it weird that I get all of the bad luck when we play 2v2 rank.
Message 8 of 8 (131 Views)
0 Likes