Sackboy
460 posts

Re: People want Sora more than Crash Bandicoot

Sep 4, 2012
It's a series in PlayStation history but it's hard to really say it's a "All-Star" iconic series. That doesn't mean it can't get into the game but as stated only two of the games have been successful KH1 and KH2. Half the series is on Nintendo consoles, it's owned by Disney are are incredibly difficult to work with, and the majority of the games have had issues selling over a million copies. It's not a bad series, it's not even a horrible series, but it hasn't had much consistency with sales. We'll see what KH3 (if it ever comes out) does but over all the series has slowly declined in both quality and sales.
Message 101 of 243 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 4, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
Sora>>>>crash and his band wagon

Lol sure buddy, what ever floats your boat. Sora is way out of Crash Bandicoot, Crash is comparable to Zelda and FF, Kingdom Hearts isn't even close, 50 million and 18 million is a big difference. Sora is so overrated, it's not even funny and it's a joke if you think that people want him over Crash.

some people do, its their opinionSmiley Happy your opinion isnt the same as everybodys

Okay, well this is my opinion and they're kidding themselves if they think KH are better, the numbers speak for themselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 102 of 243 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 4, 2012

JJWheatley wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

pb_mal wrote:

As soon as we were making some progress and actually debating, some fool comes and makes a statement with no evidence or anything. It'll be better when people like this leave.

eh Pb_mal isnt normally like that xD im thinking about leaving the forums though because of how some people act, constantly attacking other peoples opinions as if they dont matter, constantly acting like All-stars is being made just for them so if their character doesnt get in they wont buy it

As long as a few people stay and continue to debate, it doesn't bother me if people leave. Despite our difference in opinion I do like you, you hold an opinion well. This forum needs more people like you.

thank you xD yeah i respect your opinion too, theres so many people that get on my nerves on these forums with the constant "if this person doesnt make it in i wont buy it" threads. yeah im going to head out for a bit xD ill be back in a couple hours, lets see if this thread is still going

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 103 of 243 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Sep 4, 2012
Come on guys we resolved a lot of conflict let's keep this civil. Also by your logic 16th Kinect Adventures is a blindingly good game Smiley Very Happy
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 104 of 243 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 4, 2012

HeathenAmerico wrote:
It's a series in PlayStation history but it's hard to really say it's a "All-Star" iconic series. That doesn't mean it can't get into the game but as stated only two of the games have been successful KH1 and KH2. Half the series is on Nintendo consoles, it's owned by Disney are are incredibly difficult to work with, and the majority of the games have had issues selling over a million copies. It's not a bad series, it's not even a horrible series, but it hasn't had much consistency with sales. We'll see what KH3 (if it ever comes out) does but over all the series has slowly declined in both quality and sales.

^ this. thank youSmiley Happy lol i was about to actually say this xD even though i want sora, kingdom hearts 1 and 2 were so great, the others are mostly handheld games and are kind of meh, kingdom hearts 3 should sell a lot, i hate having to play all these side stories.

Message 105 of 243 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 4, 2012

JJWheatley wrote:
Come on guys we resolved a lot of conflict let's keep this civil. Also by your logic 16th Kinect Adventures is a blindingly good game Smiley Very Happy

There are exceptions but not when they're 32 million copies apart from each other though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 106 of 243 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 4, 2012

JJWheatley wrote:

whos logic? XD mine?Smiley Tongue Sales for most games (unless its a long running series) dont normally make it over 1 million Smiley Happy, thats why new IPs strugle most of the time haha

Message 107 of 243 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 4, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

whos logic? XD mine?Smiley Tongue Sales for most games (unless its a long running series) dont normally make it over 1 million Smiley Happy, thats why new IPs strugle most of the time haha

He`s talking to me, hence 16th.

Message 108 of 243 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 4, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

pb_mal wrote:

Lol sure buddy, what ever floats your boat. Sora is way out of Crash Bandicoot, Crash is comparable to Zelda and FF, Kingdom Hearts isn't even close, 50 million and 18 million is a big difference. Sora is so overrated, it's not even funny and it's a joke if you think that people want him over Crash.

some people do, its their opinionSmiley Happy your opinion isnt the same as everybodys

Okay, well this is my opinion and they're kidding themselves if they think KH are better, the numbers speak for themselves.

sales doesnt mean they are great gamesSmiley Happy the original crash trilogy was perfect, the later ones werent exactly great (Though there were some that were), people bought it because it had crash in the nameSmiley Happy kind of like call of duty

Message 109 of 243 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 110 of 243 (62 Views)
0 Likes