0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Re: People want Sora more than Crash Bandicoot

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
Sora>>>>crash and his band wagon

As soon as we were making some progress and actually debating, some fool comes and makes a statement with no evidence or anything. It'll be better when people like this leave.

JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 243 (131 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 4, 2012

HeathenAmerico wrote:
I understand you and I'm saying people think pretty accurately when it's one of the most successful series in PlayStation history, one of the top selling games on the PlayStation, and has more sales than pretty much every other series represented in this game.

ah that makes more sense lol, i thought you didnt get what i was saying, but yes it is all that, but its not the BEST selling game xD, people seem to think it is, its successful and a great series (i still have the original trilogy), and i love it andd really hope crash is in, but i also hope to see a SE rep, well a FF rep or KH rep, id love to see lara croft xD

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 243 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Sep 4, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HeathenAmerico wrote:
I understand you and I'm saying people think pretty accurately when it's one of the most successful series in PlayStation history, one of the top selling games on the PlayStation, and has more sales than pretty much every other series represented in this game.

ah that makes more sense lol, i thought you didnt get what i was saying, but yes it is all that, but its not the BEST selling game xD, people seem to think it is, its successful and a great series (i still have the original trilogy), and i love it andd really hope crash is in, but i also hope to see a SE rep, well a FF rep or KH rep, id love to see lara croft xD

Let's hope SB read this cos it has prompted serious debate and interest among both sets of fans!

JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 243 (125 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 4, 2012

JJWheatley wrote:

pb_mal wrote:

As soon as we were making some progress and actually debating, some fool comes and makes a statement with no evidence or anything. It'll be better when people like this leave.

eh Pb_mal isnt normally like that xD im thinking about leaving the forums though because of how some people act, constantly attacking other peoples opinions as if they dont matter, constantly acting like All-stars is being made just for them so if their character doesnt get in they wont buy it

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 243 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Sep 4, 2012
8 games ignoring re-releases and ports. Which if you didn't count those would reduced KH sales even more.

Ofcourse Crash has had time to gather sales and fans because it's a legitimate series in PlayStation history, it didn't just come out ten years ago like Kingdom Hearts.
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 243 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 4, 2012

pb_mal wrote:

Lol sure buddy, what ever floats your boat. Sora is way out of Crash Bandicoot, Crash is comparable to Zelda and FF, Kingdom Hearts isn't even close, 50 million and 18 million is a big difference. Sora is so overrated, it's not even funny and it's a joke if you think that people want him over Crash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 243 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 4, 2012

HeathenAmerico wrote:
8 games ignoring re-releases and ports. Which if you didn't count those would reduced KH sales even more.

Ofcourse Crash has had time to gather sales and fans because it's a legitimate series in PlayStation history, it didn't just come out ten years ago like Kingdom Hearts.

well kingdom hearts is a legit series in Playstation history too:smileyhappy: its sold quite a lot, games normally dont sell 1-2 million copies and they have both sold a lot more, so thats not that bad

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 243 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 4, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

pb_mal wrote:

Lol sure buddy, what ever floats your boat. Sora is way out of Crash Bandicoot, Crash is comparable to Zelda and FF, Kingdom Hearts isn't even close, 50 million and 18 million is a big difference. Sora is so overrated, it's not even funny and it's a joke if you think that people want him over Crash.

some people do, its their opinion:smileyhappy: your opinion isnt the same as everybodys

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 243 (116 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Sep 4, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

pb_mal wrote:

eh Pb_mal isnt normally like that xD im thinking about leaving the forums though because of how some people act, constantly attacking other peoples opinions as if they dont matter, constantly acting like All-stars is being made just for them so if their character doesnt get in they wont buy it

As long as a few people stay and continue to debate, it doesn't bother me if people leave. Despite our difference in opinion I do like you, you hold an opinion well. This forum needs more people like you.

JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 243 (114 Views)
0 Likes