Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: People want Sora more than Crash Bandicoot

Sep 4, 2012

HeathenAmerico wrote:

It's funny you say "Crash didn't too well" cause it sold around 5-6 million yet only two of the Kingdom Hearts games even made it close to six million while every other game had trouble making it past one million. The first three Crash Bandicoot games on the PS1 pretty much sold more than the entire Kingdom Hearts series combined.

 

You can love Kingdom Hearts all you want but get your facts sorted out. Crash is a far more successful series, commercially and critically, than Kingdom Hearts is.


sigh...people xDDD



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 71 of 243 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: People want Sora more than Crash Bandicoot

Sep 4, 2012

JJWheatley wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HeathenAmerico wrote:

Well it's pretty hard to cosplay an anthromophic creature. Pretty easy to spend hundred dollars on a wig and premade costume. And Crash hasn't had a real game in like ten years... His series has still sold more than Kingdom Hearts and he's an actual PlayStation icon, unlike a character who has spent half his series on Nintendo systems and is relevitely new. Which is another reason he's "popular" cuase his games just came out. It's like saying "Well Uncharted is super popular, no one cares about Spyro." Well duh, Uncharted is a huge new series.

 

No one is hating on Sora, this poll is just a stupid means to make a point. It's about as authentic as me asking twenty of my friends if Final Fantasy 7 sucks. Thirteen of them told me it did so it must be true, the people spoke!


lol...not to start a fight, but did you REALLY just say crash has sold more than kingdom hearts? XD why cant we have both characters guys? >.> really these forums are starting to get worse...



Kingdom Hearts sold 17 Million worldwide... Crash has sold 50 Million buddy :smileyhappy:


just one game of kingdom hearts or...? because the original crash trilogy didnt sell too well, it was like 5-6 million a copy at most. The newer games of crash sold a lot because people want to experience their past again, kingdom hearts isnt as old lol


The entire KH series sold 17 Million, the original trilogy of Crash, I'm not sure in all honesty. Crash 3 sold around 6 Million copies however, so I assume the overall sales for the three games would be about 11 Million? How many KH games have been released? I'm not aware of the overall franchise?


Okay I just found out that the original Crash trilogy sold around 19 Million. My math is a bit rough but the three games did sell very well.

 

EDIT: Got my math wrong sorry guys.


yeah:smileyhappy: i just want to say thank you xD for actually trying to talk/debate this, while others are just like "NOPE YOU ARE WRONG. SORAS HORRIBLE, CRASH IS PERFECT" :smileytongue:, yeah im sorry if i sound like im fighting you all xD i was just trying to mainly say cloud and sora are different, and crash sora and cloud deserve to all be in the game for different reasons, im just tired of people on the forums attacking final fantasy/kingdom hearts for no reason xD



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 72 of 243 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: People want Sora more than Crash Bandicoot

Sep 4, 2012

popexplosion2000 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

popexplosion2000 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

popexplosion2000 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

popexplosion2000 wrote:

I figured out why Sora sucks.

 

He's just a Final Fantasy character. Everything he can do Cloud and Lightning can do better. The only thing I see him doing differently would be his supers.


whoa!!!! Sora is a final fantasy character? and that makes him suck? my mind was just blown by this guy ^


He means would you want three FF characters with relatively similar moves? Or a unique character? One is fine, I can deal with one of the three and by making sarcastic remarks without understanding a connotation doesn't make you look very clever.


im just confused on when sora became a final fantasy character???? I dont mind having several square reps...they own gex, tomb raider, final fantasy, kingdom hearts, and more. thats a lot of characters that deserve to be "all-stars"


Would you want two characters that play almost exactly the same or two unique characters that are very different from each other?


what do you mean? sword characters can be different and unique. I dont get what you are trying to say at all because it makes no sense. have you played kingdom hearts and final fantasy? they are different in so many ways...


I'm saying that Cloud and Sora have the exact same abilities.


but they dont at all xD and youd know that if you played the games


I have. The only difference is that you can control Sora.


what...? you control cloud too? they are different characters, different attacks, abilities, etc



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 73 of 243 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/20/2012
Offline
615 posts
 

Re: People want Sora more than Crash Bandicoot

Sep 4, 2012

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:
Yeah.. Im glad there are no Crash cosplayers. Its bad enough to see what some furries have done with Crash fanart..

Dingodile porn is the first thing you get when you GIS his name gonk.gif

Message 74 of 243 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
333 posts
 

Re: People want Sora more than Crash Bandicoot

Sep 4, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HeathenAmerico wrote:

Well it's pretty hard to cosplay an anthromophic creature. Pretty easy to spend hundred dollars on a wig and premade costume. And Crash hasn't had a real game in like ten years... His series has still sold more than Kingdom Hearts and he's an actual PlayStation icon, unlike a character who has spent half his series on Nintendo systems and is relevitely new. Which is another reason he's "popular" cuase his games just came out. It's like saying "Well Uncharted is super popular, no one cares about Spyro." Well duh, Uncharted is a huge new series.

 

No one is hating on Sora, this poll is just a stupid means to make a point. It's about as authentic as me asking twenty of my friends if Final Fantasy 7 sucks. Thirteen of them told me it did so it must be true, the people spoke!


lol...not to start a fight, but did you REALLY just say crash has sold more than kingdom hearts? XD why cant we have both characters guys? >.> really these forums are starting to get worse...



Kingdom Hearts sold 17 Million worldwide... Crash has sold 50 Million buddy :smileyhappy:


just one game of kingdom hearts or...? because the original crash trilogy didnt sell too well, it was like 5-6 million a copy at most. The newer games of crash sold a lot because people want to experience their past again, kingdom hearts isnt as old lol


The entire KH series sold 17 Million, the original trilogy of Crash, I'm not sure in all honesty. Crash 3 sold around 6 Million copies however, so I assume the overall sales for the three games would be about 11 Million? How many KH games have been released? I'm not aware of the overall franchise?


Okay I just found out that the original Crash trilogy sold around 19 Million. My math is a bit rough but the three games did sell very well.

 

EDIT: Got my math wrong sorry guys.


yeah:smileyhappy: i just want to say thank you xD for actually trying to talk/debate this, while others are just like "NOPE YOU ARE WRONG. SORAS HORRIBLE, CRASH IS PERFECT" :smileytongue:, yeah im sorry if i sound like im fighting you all xD i was just trying to mainly say cloud and sora are different, and crash sora and cloud deserve to all be in the game for different reasons, im just tired of people on the forums attacking final fantasy/kingdom hearts for no reason xD



I love a good debate :smileyhappy: and while I don't like Sora, I wouldn't begrudge Cloud being in the game. I can admit that he probably deserves a place.

JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 75 of 243 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: People want Sora more than Crash Bandicoot

Sep 4, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

In just 3 days we put up Crash and Sora in a poll for the most wanted chracters to be revealed next.

 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/ (on the right hand side)

 

You can see the votes for Sora are ahead of Crash. Is Kingdom Hearts more popular, did people just give up on Crash and go on to the next thing for now? Do they think Crash will be in the game anyway?

 

What are you're thoughts on this? Crash Bandicoot was pretty much exclusive on PS if I'm not mistaken. Kingdom hearts is found on Sony and Nintendo consoles. Maybe that also has something to do with it. It could be the appeal and character uniqueness as well.

 

 

Honestly, who do you see having the coolest moveset. Crash Bandicoot or Sora? It's a hard question I know :smileyhappy:  I have to say....close but Sora would be more unique.

 

  <-- HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER! LOL


KH better than Crash? LOL oh you're serious let me laugh harder LMAOROFL!!!!!!!!
Message 76 of 243 (170 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: People want Sora more than Crash Bandicoot

Sep 4, 2012

JJWheatley wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HeathenAmerico wrote:

Well it's pretty hard to cosplay an anthromophic creature. Pretty easy to spend hundred dollars on a wig and premade costume. And Crash hasn't had a real game in like ten years... His series has still sold more than Kingdom Hearts and he's an actual PlayStation icon, unlike a character who has spent half his series on Nintendo systems and is relevitely new. Which is another reason he's "popular" cuase his games just came out. It's like saying "Well Uncharted is super popular, no one cares about Spyro." Well duh, Uncharted is a huge new series.

 

No one is hating on Sora, this poll is just a stupid means to make a point. It's about as authentic as me asking twenty of my friends if Final Fantasy 7 sucks. Thirteen of them told me it did so it must be true, the people spoke!


lol...not to start a fight, but did you REALLY just say crash has sold more than kingdom hearts? XD why cant we have both characters guys? >.> really these forums are starting to get worse...



Kingdom Hearts sold 17 Million worldwide... Crash has sold 50 Million buddy :smileyhappy:


just one game of kingdom hearts or...? because the original crash trilogy didnt sell too well, it was like 5-6 million a copy at most. The newer games of crash sold a lot because people want to experience their past again, kingdom hearts isnt as old lol


The entire KH series sold 17 Million, the original trilogy of Crash, I'm not sure in all honesty. Crash 3 sold around 6 Million copies however, so I assume the overall sales for the three games would be about 11 Million? How many KH games have been released? I'm not aware of the overall franchise?


Okay I just found out that the original Crash trilogy sold around 19 Million. My math is a bit rough but the three games did sell very well.

 

EDIT: Got my math wrong sorry guys.


yeah:smileyhappy: i just want to say thank you xD for actually trying to talk/debate this, while others are just like "NOPE YOU ARE WRONG. SORAS HORRIBLE, CRASH IS PERFECT" :smileytongue:, yeah im sorry if i sound like im fighting you all xD i was just trying to mainly say cloud and sora are different, and crash sora and cloud deserve to all be in the game for different reasons, im just tired of people on the forums attacking final fantasy/kingdom hearts for no reason xD



I love a good debate :smileyhappy: and while I don't like Sora, I wouldn't begrudge Cloud being in the game. I can admit that he probably deserves a place.


yeah xD i think sora deserves a spot, theres a pretty big fanbase (sure not everybody buys them because they span across multiple systems) but kingdom hearts 1 and 2 did help make a name for Kingdom Hearts. I remember i didnt preorder kingdom hearts 2, and for 4 weeks every store was sold out xD because it was so popular, though i personally preferred the first game.



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 77 of 243 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
460 posts
 

Re: People want Sora more than Crash Bandicoot

Sep 4, 2012
No one is attacking Kingdom Hearts, me especially, I'm just tired of fanboys spitting out facts that are clearly wrong.

Love Kingdom Hearts all you want but to say that Crash is a poor selling series is kinda hilarious since, as stated, the first three games on the PS1 have sold more than the entire Kingdom Hearts series combined. Kingdom Hearts is a good series but if you honestly thing it has sold more or had more of an impact on the Sony brand you are delusional. That's not saying Sora can't make it into All-Stars, or he doesn't deserve it. He has a chance just like any PlayStation character (Fat Princess made it in, so did Spike and Dan) but to say he deserves it more than Crash or anything of the sorts is foolish.
Message 78 of 243 (167 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: People want Sora more than Crash Bandicoot

Sep 4, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

In just 3 days we put up Crash and Sora in a poll for the most wanted chracters to be revealed next.

 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/ (on the right hand side)

 

You can see the votes for Sora are ahead of Crash. Is Kingdom Hearts more popular, did people just give up on Crash and go on to the next thing for now? Do they think Crash will be in the game anyway?

 

What are you're thoughts on this? Crash Bandicoot was pretty much exclusive on PS if I'm not mistaken. Kingdom hearts is found on Sony and Nintendo consoles. Maybe that also has something to do with it. It could be the appeal and character uniqueness as well.

 

 

Honestly, who do you see having the coolest moveset. Crash Bandicoot or Sora? It's a hard question I know :smileyhappy:  I have to say....close but Sora would be more unique.

 

  <-- HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER! LOL


KH better than Crash? LOL oh you're serious let me laugh harder LMAOROFL!!!!!!!!

no offense nocturnal xD but you really need to stop. all you do is come on the forums and go "NEW DANTE SUCKS" or things like that. you insult peoples opinions and than expect people to respect yours, and you get mad when they dont and fight. its not really appreciated, considering this kind of action is what ruins the forums.



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 79 of 243 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
333 posts
 

Re: People want Sora more than Crash Bandicoot

Sep 4, 2012

HeathenAmerico wrote:
No one is attacking Kingdom Hearts, me especially, I'm just tired of fanboys spitting out facts that are clearly wrong.

Love Kingdom Hearts all you want but to say that Crash is a poor selling series is kinda hilarious since, as stated, the first three games on the PS1 have sold more than the entire Kingdom Hearts series combined. Kingdom Hearts is a good series but if you honestly thing it has sold more or had more of an impact on the Sony brand you are delusional. That's not saying Sora can't make it into All-Stars, or he doesn't deserve it. He has a chance just like any PlayStation character (Fat Princess made it in, so did Spike and Dan) but to say he deserves it more than Crash or anything of the sorts is foolish.

I feel that this sums up the thread nicely :smileyhappy: However I guarantee people will still insist on arguing instead of discussing.

JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 80 of 243 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes