Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Re: People want Sora more than Crash Bandicoot

Sep 4, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

popexplosion2000 wrote:

I figured out why Sora sucks.

He's just a Final Fantasy character. Everything he can do Cloud and Lightning can do better. The only thing I see him doing differently would be his supers.

whoa!!!! Sora is a final fantasy character? and that makes him suck? my mind was just blown by this guy ^

He means would you want three FF characters with relatively similar moves? Or a unique character? One is fine, I can deal with one of the three and by making sarcastic remarks without understanding a connotation doesn't make you look very clever.

JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 243 (137 Views)
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Lies the people that voted for that poll are just fanboys.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 243 (133 Views)
Sackboy
460 posts

Sep 4, 2012
Yeah... 165 Votes with a pretty crappy selection of characters to pick between. That really means nothing. I'm sure you could gather a hundred Kingdom Hearts fanboys together and spam the vote all the way up. When this is a poll with over 10 thousand people voting and Sora is still number one... Then I would agree people want him in. Hundred+ votes is nothing.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 243 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Sep 4, 2012
You guys dont really know much of KH do you? I want the both of them in. But what is up with the bashing on Sora? From what Ive seen Kingdom Hearts has a much bigger fandom than Crash Bandicoot. Im a huge fan of both but I dont often see Crash as much as Sora. Ive been to a few conventions and never seen Crash merch, fanart, or cosplayers but I see ut on KH all the time. I mean I wish Crash had a bigger fanbase.
Also, Sora isnt a FF character and there are ways to make him his own original character.
Now if I were to chose, Id pick Crash and Spyro over Sora. But I really really do want him in the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 243 (128 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Sep 4, 2012

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:
You guys dont really know much of KH do you? I want the both of them in. But what is up with the bashing on Sora? From what Ive seen Kingdom Hearts has a much bigger fandom than Crash Bandicoot. Im a huge fan of both but I dont often see Crash as much as Sora. Ive been to a few conventions and never seen Crash merch, fanart, or cosplayers but I see ut on KH all the time. I mean I wish Crash had a bigger fanbase.
Also, Sora isnt a FF character and there are ways to make him his own original character.
Now if I were to chose, Id pick Crash and Spyro over Sora. But I really really do want him in the game.

That's because Crash fans have some dignity, don't mean to be cruel but KH fans are so obsessed with the series it's frightening. Also Crash doesn't have a real 'fanbase' it's the nostalgic feeling that a lot of gamers have. The first game I 100%'d was Crash 3, the first time I laughed at a game was Crash 3, the first time I realised gaming could be something to talk about with friends was Crash.. Everyone played it, everyone knew who he was in the late 90's.

JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 243 (125 Views)
Sackboy
460 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Well it's pretty hard to cosplay an anthromophic creature. Pretty easy to spend hundred dollars on a wig and premade costume. And Crash hasn't had a real game in like ten years... His series has still sold more than Kingdom Hearts and he's an actual PlayStation icon, unlike a character who has spent half his series on Nintendo systems and is relevitely new. Which is another reason he's "popular" cuase his games just came out. It's like saying "Well Uncharted is super popular, no one cares about Spyro." Well duh, Uncharted is a huge new series.

No one is hating on Sora, this poll is just a stupid means to make a point. It's about as authentic as me asking twenty of my friends if Final Fantasy 7 sucks. Thirteen of them told me it did so it must be true, the people spoke!

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 243 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 4, 2012

JJWheatley wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

popexplosion2000 wrote:

He's just a Final Fantasy character. Everything he can do Cloud and Lightning can do better. The only thing I see him doing differently would be his supers.

whoa!!!! Sora is a final fantasy character? and that makes him suck? my mind was just blown by this guy ^

He means would you want three FF characters with relatively similar moves? Or a unique character? One is fine, I can deal with one of the three and by making sarcastic remarks without understanding a connotation doesn't make you look very clever.

im just confused on when sora became a final fantasy character???? I dont mind having several square reps...they own gex, tomb raider, final fantasy, kingdom hearts, and more. thats a lot of characters that deserve to be "all-stars"

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 243 (119 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Sep 4, 2012
Might want to take that result and stick it where the sun don't shine.
166 votes are NOTHING!
"People" don't want Sora more than Crash.
Maybe if your site went from unknown to known, then we might get a better result in voting:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 243 (116 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 4, 2012

HeathenAmerico wrote:

Well it's pretty hard to cosplay an anthromophic creature. Pretty easy to spend hundred dollars on a wig and premade costume. And Crash hasn't had a real game in like ten years... His series has still sold more than Kingdom Hearts and he's an actual PlayStation icon, unlike a character who has spent half his series on Nintendo systems and is relevitely new. Which is another reason he's "popular" cuase his games just came out. It's like saying "Well Uncharted is super popular, no one cares about Spyro." Well duh, Uncharted is a huge new series.

No one is hating on Sora, this poll is just a stupid means to make a point. It's about as authentic as me asking twenty of my friends if Final Fantasy 7 sucks. Thirteen of them told me it did so it must be true, the people spoke!

lol...not to start a fight, but did you REALLY just say crash has sold more than kingdom hearts? XD why cant we have both characters guys? >.> really these forums are starting to get worse...

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 243 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Sep 4, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

popexplosion2000 wrote:

im just confused on when sora became a final fantasy character???? I dont mind having several square reps...they own gex, tomb raider, final fantasy, kingdom hearts, and more. thats a lot of characters that deserve to be "all-stars"

Would you want two characters that play almost exactly the same or two unique characters that are very different from each other?

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 243 (111 Views)
0 Likes