Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Re: People want Sora more than Crash Bandicoot

Sep 4, 2012
I wouldn't mind either character as long as it sparks interest to the public.

Oh and inb4 Disney.
Message 21 of 243 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Sep 4, 2012
I could never really get into KH.. Idk why I tried so hard (being a huge rpg fan) I think it was th Disney aspect.
I own over 100 ps3/psn games... ps3>>>everything
Message 22 of 243 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

Sep 4, 2012
I want the game either way .... give me this **bleep** game!
Message 23 of 243 (223 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Sep 4, 2012
I never understood the whole 'keyblade is unique' deal. Is it really? It's just a sword... That's a key, right? The only redeeming feature for Sora (And the series) is the pretty decent magic used.
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 24 of 243 (222 Views)
Fender Bender
4216 posts

Sep 4, 2012

sharebear420 wrote:
Hahaha.. Never.. Your one little poll is in the minority. Crash is easily the most requested for this game

Thats your opinion. You're right that the poll doesnt speak for the WHOLE entire fanbase, but in 3 days I thought I'd see Crash Bandicoot #1 easily. Thats not the case, they are duking it out right now with Sora in the lead. Crash probably IS the number 1 request, but what if you ask all of those people at once (somehow) what about Sora? How do we know they wouldnt pick Sora over Crash THEN if they had to pick one.

There is a difference. Someone even said they love Crash more but they think Sora would be slightly better suited for the game.

Sora already has an edge in fighting. Crash kind of does too, except he is more of a wrestler,lol. (DAT bodyslam!)

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 25 of 243 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

sharebear420 wrote:
Hahaha.. Never.. Your one little poll is in the minority. Crash is easily the most requested for this game

Thats your opinion. You're right that the poll doesnt speak for the WHOLE entire fanbase, but in 3 days I thought I'd see Crash Bandicoot #1 easily. Thats not the case, they are duking it out right now with Sora in the lead. Crash probably IS the number 1 request, but what if you ask all of those people at once (somehow) what about Sora? How do we know they wouldnt pick Sora over Crash THEN if they had to pick one.

There is a difference. Someone even said they love Crash more but they think Sora would be slightly better suited for the game.

Sora already has an edge in fighting. Crash kind of does too, except he is more of a wrestler,lol. (DAT bodyslam!)

Fair point, I am usually impartial with this game but if Sora was announced and Crash wouldn't, I don't know why but I'd feel really let down. The game series has a huge following, in my opinion an unjust one, yet I can't shake the feeling that Crash is by far the most popular unannounced character, by quite a margin.

JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 26 of 243 (211 Views)
Sackboy
498 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Sora is one of my most wanted characters and I don't really care for Crash, so yeah, I agree with the poll. =]

Message 27 of 243 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4216 posts

Sep 4, 2012

(possible spoilers)

That looks fantastic to me. I wanna see this in the game. The fighting styles and moves look nice.

Here is a shorter video if you need it. The music is really good in it too.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bahAZLfa8M4&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 28 of 243 (188 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Sep 4, 2012

i want both :smileysad: both would be my favourites :smileysad:

but crash was also on nintendo

Message 29 of 243 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Sep 4, 2012
Yes but Superbot are going to try harder to get Crash as it's a more realistic target.
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 30 of 243 (177 Views)