Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Re: People think they're entitled to something...

Jan 2, 2013

KiDMachTwo wrote:
Dude, go play a kiosk demo. That's how characters were before release. They did a great job balancing things out.

As far as your second statement, its incredibly hard to fix EVERYTHING everyone has complained about in a month. You can't just scream "kratos needs less ap" and boom, he gets less ap. They need to experiment, balance things out, get everything in working order. i mean, we're getting a FREE FLV only after 2 months. That's amazing.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 41 of 46 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jan 2, 2013
^Wut?
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 42 of 46 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
knight...it really doesn't, occasionally yed, but not every single time...even when it does, it doesn't necessarily bother me...i don't think it is unplayable...it isn't unplayable...if your game is being bad well sorry for you then...but you can't call a game unplayable unless you literally cannot move your character AT ALL

When did i say every single time? Please find the quote for me, cause i know i never did.

i said it happens to everyone on usual basis, what i mean by that is what ever you're experiencing usually, someone else probably experience those things the same amount of times.

to me, the crap we have kills the game and it bothers me. 

It bothers me everytime i see hint of lag. every teleport, everytime my character locks it self into place( literally becoming unplayable) it bothers Me.

Everytime the game fails to find a match, it bothers me.(i consider this unplayable)

everytime the game disconeects cause someone rage quit or has a bad connection, it bothers me.( this happens almost 60% of the time when im playing, i consider that unplayable).

do you understand me now?

Message 43 of 46 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
579 posts

Jan 3, 2013

simplegary wrote:

KiDMachTwo wrote:
Dude, go play a kiosk demo. That's how characters were before release. They did a great job balancing things out.

As far as your second statement, its incredibly hard to fix EVERYTHING everyone has complained about in a month. You can't just scream "kratos needs less ap" and boom, he gets less ap. They need to experiment, balance things out, get everything in working order. i mean, we're getting a FREE FLV only after 2 months. That's amazing.

Smiley Very Happy

DLC. My B lol

PSN: SlyZoneCooper
Mains: Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth
Learning: Ratchet, Sir Daniel
Message 44 of 46 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Jan 3, 2013

I love the game but I'm just **bleep** about the titles not being given out. It's a waste of time if you dont get the titles you spend hours trying to get.

photo TLOU1_zpsd19d635d.jpg
Message 45 of 46 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

khknight wrote:Twiste metal is similar to a fighting game, hell, david jaffe calls it a fighting game all the time.  Theres a big roster of vehicles each with a different playstyle, stats and special and there a lot of different things  to balance. Theres also the different weapons that each vehicle can use which also requires some kind of balance. As for point on dlc, ESP gave away their pre order only vehcile for FREE. While sb decided to sell the costumes for 15 bucks and that is not even counting the 3rd party characters.

and your arguement about the online? Open your eyes man, PSASBR is just laggy and unplayable as twisted metal was. constant disconects, input lag, teleporting and ton of other issues plague this game. The online stability was the only real problem tm had.

Twisted Metal was literally unplayable for a few months.  PSAS was literally unplayable for three days, and that was because the servers were overloaded when they got more sales than expected.  I rarely get lag, and I play with a Wifi connection, so lag is an entirely personal issue to each person, exclusive to some and exempt from others, which means it relies entirely on your connection, not the servers.  Brawl's online was nowhere near as stable as the Battle Royale servers are, so I can take a hint of lag every dozen or more matches if that means the game is stable 8 or 9 times out of 10.

Also, in regards to DLC, I said free vehicle DLC, not skin DLC; actual new vehicles/characters.  Don't forget that the publisher has the final say in pricing (hence why R&C: FFA was 20 bucks instead of 15), so blaming SuperBot for something Sony has control over shows just how invalid your complaints are right now.  David Jaffe calling his game a fighting game doesn't mean it is one, because I don't recall him ever actually making a fighting game.  It's more akin to a shooter, where frames don't matter nearly as much.

Getting mad at SuperBot because they handle this game like literally every other developer, but without the hasty decisions that ruin the game, is childish.  You're entitled to fixes, but you're not entitled to say WHEN you get them, WHAT they should be to the point, and WHY this game automatically sucks if these fixes aren't exactly what you want.  That's how games are ruined; remember Mass Effect 3?  That game was completely tarnished because fans couldn't handle an artistic ending.  With the way people keep complaining that literally every character is OP and such, I don't blame SuperBot for being silent, because if my fans were such imbeciles as a whole (not referring to anybody in particular, here, just the general community of the official forum), I would be too.  It's the sum of these complaints that is the problem here, because people have just been magnifying every problem to make it look like the end of the world.  Rational complaints is one thing, but when there are several irrational ones for every rational one, it gets to be overwhelming.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 46 of 46 (48 Views)
0 Likes