Jan 02 2013
By: KiDMachTwo Wastelander 579 posts

People think they're entitled to something...

[ Edited ]
45 replies 415 views Edited Jan 2, 2013

All I ever read on here are complaints. "This game sucks" "it needs this" "fix this" "buff this". As if a game developer can fix all their problems over night.

Guys, it is their first game. and its a **bleep** good one. They need suggestions on how to improve, not **bleep** and moaning.

Voicing concerns is a great thing, it gives developers some insight on how to improve the product, but griping and complaining calling the game a piece of **bleep** isn't going to do a thing.

PSN: SlyZoneCooper
Mains: Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth
Learning: Ratchet, Sir Daniel
Message 1 of 46 (415 Views)
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Re: People think they're entitled to something...

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

But they had a long **bleep** beta that they could of used to test more characters and fix bugs which they didn't

they also had over a month after launch to fix the problems and they barely scratched the surface.

These people have a right to complain.

Message 2 of 46 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Jan 2, 2013

khknight is right. It's not like this game was developed by a handful of people, they have hundreds of hands working on it. Even with all those people, this game is still riddled with bugs and it's pathetic how Superbot refuses to fix anything. Seriously, why are the titles still not available? They had all of December to fix them after the November ones didn't work.

Message 3 of 46 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
579 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Dude, go play a kiosk demo. That's how characters were before release. They did a great job balancing things out.

As far as your second statement, its incredibly hard to fix EVERYTHING everyone has complained about in a month. You can't just scream "kratos needs less ap" and boom, he gets less ap. They need to experiment, balance things out, get everything in working order. i mean, we're getting a FREE FLV only after 2 months. That's amazing.
PSN: SlyZoneCooper
Mains: Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth
Learning: Ratchet, Sir Daniel
Message 4 of 46 (396 Views)
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

lol, you guys are pathetic. did you buy a game to b i t c h about it, or play it?

Message 5 of 46 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Jan 2, 2013
I think a lot of people feel entitled to winning. They might think they're really good and then get beat by an "OP noob spammer" and complain about it saying it needs to be nerfed because no way they should be able to beat me with that. I'm too good.

Or maybe they haven't learned everything about the game yet and they see someone dominate them with ease. Obviously that needs to be fixed. I'm not that bad, it's just that the game is unbalanced.

Or maybe they think game updates only take a week or so to make, test, and implement. What is SuperBot doing? We should have had way more updates already for this practically new game. But then if an update does come, it's never enough.

Basically what it is, is that the ones who are happy with the game remain silent. They're too busy being happy to want to make their voices heard. The angry people want people to hear how angry they are. They are always going to be the most outspoken.
Message 6 of 46 (385 Views)
Sackboy
574 posts

Jan 2, 2013

lol at this thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 7 of 46 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Jan 2, 2013

charliegamer wrote:

lol, you guys are pathetic. did you buy a game to b i t c h about it, or play it?

everyone has a right to complain about a broken product that they paid for.

Message 8 of 46 (363 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jan 2, 2013
theres no such thing as *entitlement* in this community
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 9 of 46 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

isnt this like every other online game nothing new :\

EDIT: as in someone thinking the game is bad because they think they are right and are the experts in gaming industry

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 46 (336 Views)