Dec 26 2012
By: Ari_Ownx Uncharted Territory 1361 posts

People these days. :(

5 replies 200 views Edited Dec 26, 2012

playing stock match 2v2, opponents were kratos and a sackboy, i assumed that they were both going to be spammers and boy was i right! cake cake cake chain chain chain spam, my partner? it was a nariko who dced at the beginning of the match ( or RG) never know. so it was just toro vs those 2 meanies Smiley Sad. anywho, since the map was black rock stadium i managed to do combos without getting interrupted, ( i was naughty and spammed a little bit >.>) lvl 3 whoo killed them. lvl 3 kratos oh noes killed me twice Smiley Sad. got lvl 2 killed them both Smiley Happy all of use having 1 life now, sackboy uses lvl 2 used the ninjas teleportation to dodge it (YEAHHH!) wombo combo got kratos with lvl 1 he gone now, 1v1 with sackboy ( 1 life ) and that kratos....he raged quit Smiley Sad

so i send him a message calling him pathetic for leaving on the fact that i beated him on a 2v1 and did not want to accept the loss.

he dint reply Smiley Sad

tl;dr i beated a sackboy and a kratos on a 2v1 stock with toro and kratos rage quitted  Cat LOL

Message 1 of 6 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: People these days. :(

Dec 26, 2012

Did you send your partner a message saying: "Is something funny supposed to happen?"
...BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU DID TO ME! Smiley Sad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 2 of 6 (185 Views)
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Dec 26, 2012

If he didn't reply that's a good thing.

It shows that he's got nothing and that he really was pathetic. Actually, it would of been pathetic either way.

Those situations happen to me all the time, it's become pretty boring calling people out... Sometimes. Lol.

I've seen you on Saturday Smackdown, want to play some games with me? We can make people ragequit!

Message 3 of 6 (183 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

Did you send your partner a message saying: "Is something funny supposed to happen?"
...BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU DID TO ME! Smiley Sad

but something funny did happen Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 26, 2012
Well done
Message 5 of 6 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Dec 26, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

If he didn't reply that's a good thing.

It shows that he's got nothing and that he really was pathetic. Actually, it would of been pathetic either way.

Those situations happen to me all the time, it's become pretty boring calling people out... Sometimes. Lol.

I've seen you on Saturday Smackdown, want to play some games with me? We can make people ragequit!

sure :3

Message 6 of 6 (157 Views)
0 Likes