Oct 19 2012
By: mman1235 Sackboy 423 posts

People calm the heck down!!!

[ Edited ]
10 replies 321 views Edited Oct 19, 2012

seriously some people are just whining wayyyyy too much >< everyone is OP ?!?

come on some of your complaints are just pathetic...

why not just make everyone have 1 suckish move so your butt could win ><

I can understand radec's sniper being cheap and maybe kraros's grab move is abit too  ranged but you gotta understand to win you need both skill and luck!!

if I could win 3 kratos's with only using parappas lvl 2 (and no they didnt suck they all had lvl 3's and I still won!!)

than anyone can beat a radec player with fat princess ><

some characters have a bit cheap attacks ok. life is hard you need to learn to deal with it!! Smiley Very Happy

I can usually win every spammer but not every time since I aint the ultimate beast at this game who never loses Smiley Tongue ( though I do count myself as pretty freaking good Smiley Wink )

but thats the thing that makes this game more great!!

oh radec seems to like using that sniper move maybe I can use slys mega jump ability (up+ X) and go invisible to sneak behind him and let all hell loose on him!!

oh I like using alot sweet tooth's lvl 3 but it is very not wise to use it in metropolis since the stage is so much twisted maybe I should use instead barrages of lvl 1's Smiley Very Happy

oh that guy seems to love using kratos's lvl 1 I need to do more aerial attacks on him so I wont get hit!

its all about learning how to master characters!

learn good attack plans for both FFA and 2 vs 2 and lean tactics for different types of players and the stage you are in!

its to learn to be a PSAS BADASS!! Smiley Very Happy

I mean I mained and was pretty epic with kratos and sweet tooth and was not too good with parappa but today I am rocking with parappa and find him really useful Smiley Very Happy

( I am pretty sure I am the only person in the world who got 4 kills with parappa's lvl 2 Smiley Tongue)

its about mastering every character and see who you really are the best with Smiley Happy!!!!

thats why I love it so much and cant wait to get the game this november Smiley Happy!!!!!

P.S. 30 something days till release!!

Message 1 of 11 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Re: People calm the heck down!!!

Oct 19, 2012
edited a bit Smiley Tongue
Message 2 of 11 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 19, 2012

They just write that when they get there butts whooped by someone who uses that character.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 11 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I have gotten 4 kills with PaRappa's and Fat Princess's level 2, more than once.
Message 4 of 11 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Oct 19, 2012
This is probably alittle out of topic but I can hardly get 2 kills with sweet tooths lvl 2...the hit box is to small in my opinion for a nuke
Message 5 of 11 (244 Views)
Sackboy
423 posts

Oct 19, 2012
yeah void-0 I never use his lvl 2 because it is just that not good Smiley Tongue usually I get lots of kills with his lvl 1 and lvl 3 ( I got lots of times in the EU beta 7 kills with it I love it!!!)
Message 6 of 11 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Oct 19, 2012
oh really ginta? nice Smiley Happy hope to play agaisnt / with you some day Smiley Wink
Message 7 of 11 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I dont understand the complaints, I am loving this game and can see the merits of all the characters in the beta so far. I have legit lost only 2 times since getting it Smiley Very Happy I love this game! Kratos and Sly FTW!
Message 8 of 11 (177 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
944 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I creamed three Kratos players with Sly once, you just have to hit them when they aren't expectant. I also dislike Sweet Tooth's level 2. My advice: plow through to a level 3.

Every character is OP with one move, people are just mad at the one move.
All-Stars Conquistador Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fJp-EtS0QQk
Message 9 of 11 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Sly's forward triangle isnt even that good tho, it generates a good amount of AP but I have been knocked out of it quite a few times. Same with Kratos' forward square.
Message 10 of 11 (154 Views)
0 Likes