Nov 25 2012
By: Veteran623 Hekseville Citizen 273 posts

People are such bad sports...

[ Edited ]
12 replies 192 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

Just now I encountered someone who quit the game because in a 2v2 match me(with one life) anda nariko(with 3 lives) were the only ones left. I killed Nariko twice and the person just quit.

Also I had a match where my teammate wasn't playing so at first the other time wasn't taking advantage of him but until i killed them both twice they got **bleep** and started to use him to rack up easy points so I lost.

In another match, me and my teammate were going against raiden and dante, two very combo-centric characters. I was the only one left with 1 life after getting stuck in some annoying cheapness. My teammate has no lives left but I noticed that for the entire match the lag and the supers weren't a coincidence, every time I used a super they lagged and got out of it, so I assume one of them had a lag switch.

In another match, even though I picked Sly, it put me as Sweet Tooth(who I am a little familiar with). When it got down to me(1 life) and a Heihachi(3 lives), all he did was spam his counter move. That annoyed me so much, but I still won.

Share your stories about bad sports you've run in to.

Message 1 of 13 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Re: People are such bad sports...

Nov 25, 2012
Wait people are good sports in videogames..? Haha jk. The worst sport I played with on this game so far was in the beta when I destroyed everybody with parappa, and I got two messages calling me a plethora of bad words. Of course I reported the message but I don't think Sony has ever banned somebody for those messages.
Message 2 of 13 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Nov 25, 2012

I hate when people are bad sports.

I did a 2v2 match and my teammate disconnected or something so I had to fight a Dante and a Raiden on my own as Sackboy

Long story short, I kicked their **bleep** Smiley Tongue And afterwards I sent them "Good Game!"

and they responded with "You really suk"
They didn't even spell suck right

I hate when people are bad sports like that, even when I'm losing I don't get angry or quit.

Message 3 of 13 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Some guy said that he reported me because a won a FFA with fat princess -___-
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 4 of 13 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Just completly **bleep** destoroyed someone with Raiden and Kratos in 2v2, they were Nariko and their teemate was a Sweet Tooth. We were beating them badly when the Nariko got a level 3. She used it except got absolutly no kills with it. Then they raged quit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 13 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Nobody likes to lose. And sending messages like "GG bro" isn't good sport either. It's trolling to the max.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 6 of 13 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
797 posts

Nov 25, 2012

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:
Nobody likes to lose. And sending messages like "GG bro" isn't good sport either. It's trolling to the max.

How is that trolling? I've never been sarcastic when saying Good Game to someone. I'm always genuinely polite.

Message 7 of 13 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Nov 25, 2012

A friend and I were playing against some randoms in a 2V2 (We lost)... One was Raiden, the other was Drake, and during the matchmaking lobby, the Raiden guy goes "LikeRA1N? Go_Buddie_Go? What kind of f**king names are those?"

So the match begins, and my teammate is Drake, and he begins using the barrel, and what does the other Drake say, he starts crying about barrel spam "Am I the only Drake user that doesn't spam the barrel? My f**king gawd!", so hearing this my teammate spams the barrel some more, and half way through the match the Raiden guy starts crying about the barrles too.

I think I was playing as either Spike or Sweet Tooth, but yeah the other Drake got his level 3 winning the match for them. And what does he say "Yeah eat that, you guys suck!"

After the match ends, I message the two of them "BARRELS OMG" just for Lulz. We couldn't stop laughing through the entire match. Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 13 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

Nov 25, 2012

LOL, Buddie! I couldn't concentrate on the match--the laughter was too much!

Photobucket
Message 9 of 13 (101 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 25, 2012

I've been focusing mostly on the single player and playing with just friends so I've only really played 10 matches total in FFA. I've only ever seen the results screen in 3 of them because the other 7 times, the host ragequits. This is so ******* stupid. Do people really take losing that hard? I've played matches where I knew I was not going to win, but I stuck it out until the end anyway because I don't care about my rank or winning, I just want to enjoy the game. Besides, the game doesn't penalize you for losing. You still get points and level up, even if you come in dead last. But with the amount of **bleep** ragequitters I'm encountering, I'm hoping Superbot will take action and patch it with some sort of penalty system for ragequitting because it's not fair to everyone else who just wants to have some fun when the host has the power to ruin it for everyone else just because they can't accept the fact that you don't always win every time you play.

Message 10 of 13 (69 Views)
0 Likes