Fender Bender
2913 posts

Re: People With Mics are Annoying!!

Oct 20, 2012

No reason to have a mic? lol theres's always a reason.

Message 21 of 29 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Not when 90% of time its somebody who is sneezing or coughing or talking to his little baby kid or something stupid.. like that i don't care

of course you want mics for people you know or someone you actually want to talk to but i hate random peoples mics on just gives me one more thing to do before playing.. MUTE ON!!
Message 22 of 29 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

@littlejcr

I was in a match just like that!  I was playing as Sweet Tooth and he was getting really **bleep** at me. Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 29 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I had a 12 year old scream at me that I was cheating with Radec even though I was right next to them, they were Kratos, and it was a 1 on 1.

Just treat them as a joke.

Message 24 of 29 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Really? I find it hilarious when it's people who will rage at the game when all they're doing is spamming Radec's sniper and I don't let them spam, I'll tell you this though it is annoying when people rage quit as player 1 because then the connection dies for everyone else, that's something I hope is fixed in the final game, if anyone rage quits they should get a penalty, that and ya know it should be handled the same way Brawl handled it where the player gets replaced by a computer controlled player for the rest of the game.
Message 25 of 29 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Lol, now I kind of feel bad. I play on my Vita and I tend to cough a lot when I'm concentrating on something.

Speaking of which, is there anyway to mute the mic on your Vita so you yourself don't make any noise to players?
Message 26 of 29 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I don't use a mic either, the age of that has died out somewhat, I remember when EVERYONE had a mic, and when one guy didn't everyone was annoyed and tried to boot 'em or whatever (game dependent) since then mics are less and less common, I got tired of the jerks so i just stopped, now I dont see much, unless they are in a private party chat or something on xbox, with this game, I turned up my tv volume briefly just to see what was being said... turned it right back down so all I ever hear are a few illegible blubbers now and then 8)

Message 27 of 29 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 20, 2012

ItsLuigiTime wrote:
Lol, now I kind of feel bad. I play on my Vita and I tend to cough a lot when I'm concentrating on something.

Speaking of which, is there anyway to mute the mic on your Vita so you yourself don't make any noise to players?

Yeah. Hold the Home button, and you can turn the mic off. I do it all the time.

Message 28 of 29 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Oct 20, 2012

theESC wrote:

No reason to really have a mic for this game really.. just annoying most of the time with stuff nobody wants to here.. so I would recommend turning the mics off.. or making it so i can mute everyone.. cause its awkward to have to press start and mute people in mid round.. 

Every time I was searching for a match, I kept hearing a microphone. They didn't bother me enough. However, there was a kid in a microphone & then for some reason, he had his TV on with "The Office". And then he screamed that he loved The Office. Then... I didn't hear it anymore and the match was about to start.

However, he then put annoying music in the background that just got me to press "Pause" & mute everyone. Only time I used the mute button cause I actually prefer to hear the game itself as well as the actual music instead of an annoying one.

Also, if it's awkward. Press pause at the starting of the match & mute everyone right away. Maybe in the full game, they'll have an option to have Voice Chat muted before you start searching for matches.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 29 of 29 (34 Views)
0 Likes