Fender Bender
3240 posts

Re: Paul Gale's article is up

Sep 29, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
Do you know what the plus symbol means? MORE than 20. 22 is more than 20.

Sniper is just in a mood to argue or something.   Anyway did anyone read the part where he said if superbot doen't reply to his next E-Mail he would put up the final roster?  

MAY
Message 21 of 30 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I've been following PG for a while. And to anyone still hatin on him, read the article. Every word of it is true!

Paul, keep doing your thing. Don't give over to their harsh words
Message 22 of 30 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 29, 2012
He said that? I think he should just leav the whole thing now. And when the game comes, everyone will know he was right.
revealing now is a bad idea imo.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 23 of 30 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
38 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

After reading his article, this is the first time I really want to see superbot do absolutely nothing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 24 of 30 (257 Views)
Fender Bender
3240 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
He said that? I think he should just leav the whole thing now. And when the game comes, everyone will know he was right.

I agree.  And ya this is what he put:

So where does that leave us now? I’ll tell you what. Here’s a promise to you all. Regardless of whether or not my source’s final batch of information that I’ve been provided with is correct or not, IF I can be assured that the info I have, once posted, can in no way be linked back to my friend (in which I’ll get the thumbs up if the person says they’re in the clear), then I will contact SuperBot Entertainment one more time, with the remaining characters that I have left, and tell them that I plan to put up the story.

If SuperBot asks me not to, then I won’t. If however, they do not respond, I will. That’s my promise. I’ve really, truly, sincerely with the utmost respect, tried to please and protect everyone.

Now Im unsure if he is talking about the story or the characters but I know he is trying to reveal something.

MAY
Message 25 of 30 (251 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
950 posts

Sep 29, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:
Do you know what the plus symbol means? MORE than 20. 22 is more than 20.

Sniper is just in a mood to argue or something.   Anyway did anyone read the part where he said if superbot doen't reply to his next E-Mail he would put up the final roster?  

and you are going to belive him? bahahaha. And they dont state what the + will be. THAT COULD BE JUST FOR DLC CAHRACTERS WE DONT KNOW

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 26 of 30 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Sniper shut it and leave, clearly you are in a bad mood so just go
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 27 of 30 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 29, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:

I agree.  And ya this is what he put:

So where does that leave us now? I’ll tell you what. Here’s a promise to you all. Regardless of whether or not my source’s final batch of information that I’ve been provided with is correct or not, IF I can be assured that the info I have, once posted, can in no way be linked back to my friend (in which I’ll get the thumbs up if the person says they’re in the clear), then I will contact SuperBot Entertainment one more time, with the remaining characters that I have left, and tell them that I plan to put up the story.

If SuperBot asks me not to, then I won’t. If however, they do not respond, I will. That’s my promise. I’ve really, truly, sincerely with the utmost respect, tried to please and protect everyone.

Now Im unsure if he is talking about the story or the characters but I know he is trying to reveal something.

I read that last night and im surprised nobodys really brought it up.

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 28 of 30 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I'm only going to say this: Somebody's made an elaborate setup and tried to fool everyone. Is it PG? Is it SuperBot? Is it that one guy who claims to have a source (it's sad that this phrase applies to about sixty people)? We don't know. The conspiracy theory seems way too out there to be even close to correct, so I'm going with PG. My advice: Treat the events of the past night like water under the bridge until the flood comes 'round in the next two weeks.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 29 of 30 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4227 posts

Sep 29, 2012
His hints have been character related no doubt for the most part. He explains that he has been accurate since two years ago. He also says that if SuperBot doesnt respond to his email he would reveal new things anyway. He just said he was gonna say it anyway if they dont respond. Give it about a week
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 30 of 30 (123 Views)
0 Likes