I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Re: Paul Gale "again" mentions about cloud, crash, snake, wander.

Oct 23, 2012

What do you mean by. "He didn't make it because there was already a confirmed FF Rep, Lightning."

That doesnt explain why wander, old snake, and crash werent shown either. As we already know wander and crash are the most wanted characetrs right now so its only right that they show off all four of them tomorrow. At LA where its FREE so nearly EVERYONE will go there. Smiley Happy

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 61 of 128 (206 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1211 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

Why are people talking about this guy again? Seriously, he knows nothing at this point. Just look at his replies to comments on his articles for the three teasers for the ad they're hilarious, he clearly doesnt know **bleep** but is pretending he does. He likes "All PlayStation fans will be pleased, not just PSBR ones" in case it had nothing to do with PSBR and was just an geneal ad, and "It isnt what you think it is", yeah, when half of the internet was saying its a live action PSBR ad, no one was expecting that.

Seriously, **bleep** this guy. He was in the know at one point (probably saw a press viewing early on), but his knowlege quickly ran dry and now he's just obviously pretend to know about everything to get hits. The worst part is that some mindless drones are playing into his game.

Message 62 of 128 (198 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Hmmm, Sony and superbot says 20 characters but somehow you believe some random on the internet that says there's more. You people are crazy.
Message 63 of 128 (191 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

Lol Gekidami. What are you even talking about? XD (also omar is saying now that their isnt exactly 20 anymore. Just take a look at his latest interview.) Smiley Tongue

#PSASBR2
Message 64 of 128 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Gekidami wrote:

Why are people talking about this guy again? Seriously, he knows nothing at this point. Just look at his replies to comments on his articles for the three teasers for the ad they're hilarious, he clearly doesnt know **bleep** but is pretending he does. He likes "All PlayStation fans will be pleased, not just PSBR ones" in case it had nothing to do with PSBR and was just an geneal ad, and "It isnt what you think it is", yeah, when half of the internet was saying its a live action PSBR ad, no one was expecting that.

Seriously, **bleep** this guy. He was in the know at one point (probably saw a press viewing early on), but his knowlege quickly ran dry and now he's just obviously pretend to know about everything to get hits. The worst part is that some mindless drones are playing into his game.

is his games cross play compatible? (lightening the mood with a joke)
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 65 of 128 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Omar confirmed that people have been playing a build of the game with the final on-disc roster. It's just 20 characters. There are no more. Anything else will be DLC and that's all in the air.

Paul Gale knows nothing and he's stated many times that his information might be false. Stop taking everything he says as gospel.
Message 66 of 128 (173 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 23, 2012
no idea wat happened to the line in your qoute
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 67 of 128 (170 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

WOOOOOOO! Paul talked on his twitter and he said tomorrow at LA hes gonna talk with superbot about the final 4!!! Smiley Very Happy Then we shall learn the truth!

#PSASBR2
Message 68 of 128 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Gekidami wrote:

is his games cross play compatible? (lightening the mood with a joke)

LIGHTNING THE MOOD

GET IT?

Message 69 of 128 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Oct 23, 2012

I'll be there too and I'll punch him in the face. Tweet a picture about it. And then shake Superbots hand for making a pretty good game.

Message 70 of 128 (152 Views)
0 Likes