Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Re: Paul Gale my opinion about reveals

Oct 5, 2012

I don't necessarily think Paul gale is a fraud but I do think he is the worst kind of person. If you take a step back and look at how he has been going about doing his thing its been super egotistical and attention sneaking and Hess constantly made it about him about oh look at me IM doing this for you. Think of it this way the developers are working their **bleep** of to make this game and they don't want people to see it before its ready and they have a chance to polish it and make it awesome and then u have this guy who is no way involved with the project just start posting about it without any thought of the people who actually are and to top it off Hess posting pictures of himself to do it. To me its the equivalent of going to a movie theater and yelling out the ending of a movie right in the middle of people who are just about to go into the movie

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 12 (79 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Paul Gale my opinion about reveals

Oct 5, 2012
In my honest opinion, I don't care what he knows and what he doesn't. I dispise him as a person, and hate how he can so easily use PSABR information to win over fans. Those who argue about how nice a guy he is dont understand that he HAS to be nice. He has to do whatever he can to boost his popularity because in reality he is a nobody without this game. Therefore he'll milk it or all he can, and that's why you'll get pictures aplenty and frustratingly apparent ploys to come across as the good guy.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 12 (63 Views)
0 Likes