Sep 29, 2012
Message 51 of 65 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Re: Paul Gale banned from NeoGAF

Sep 29, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
Oh my bad zodian, I knew cloud was in before you but I'm not bragging about it because I moved on from that state. Let's join together to make a paul gale forum

Who said anything about Cloud?  I'll join your PG thread, but im not making one.  I don't like this forum.  I wasn't even going to reply, and everyone was @$$clowns to me the otherday so I said **bleep** it, but people are talkin nonsense about things they can't back up

Photobucket
Message 52 of 65 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 29, 2012
^^^ lmao paul confirmed to be a lier?
Message 53 of 65 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Zodian look above your post, what the heck is neogaf's problem?
Message 54 of 65 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Yea. Don't let the people here get you down Zodian. I actually joint this thread just to defend you (hate seeing people picked on in the netz), but it's pretty cool here usually and a lot of people are respectful if you ask them to be.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 55 of 65 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Zodian I believe paul, but I knew cloud was in before you I'm saying, and now snake is confirmed. Woah
Message 56 of 65 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 29, 2012
The neogaf users are wack. Just look at them.
@ Fear4TheHero - Rock on man. I know how it is. you got my back, I got yours

@ pb_mal - PM with this info your talking about. I never said anything about Cloud OR Light. lol
Photobucket
Message 57 of 65 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Malpractice wrote:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=493575

I saw this and out of the most info I've seen this seems legit as heck. So first of all Paul Gale is a scapegoat and was bribed to do leaks (if correct he's a F***in sell out). Also now I understand why Platinum Games hated on them so much before, now I believe the "PSASBR is a rip-off," comment is justified now (I'd be p***ed to if they screwed up my character). Also I hope those fired get a new job. 

Last thing Paul Gale if this is true I've lost all respect for you as a fighting game man, and a gamer.

One last thing. If that story is tru that means they planned all along to have Dino and Raiden which is downright stupid and not liked by anyone. Seriously if this is true then SB has TERRIBLE picks for the roster. WHO IN THE HECK WOULD WANT DINO IN THIS GAME! SB ARE U KIDDING ME!!! REALLY!!!

(I'm only saying this stuff if that post is true, if it's not please ignore me)

Message 58 of 65 (66 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Sep 29, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

Malpractice wrote:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=493575

I saw this and out of the most info I've seen this seems legit as heck. So first of all Paul Gale is a scapegoat and was bribed to do leaks (if correct he's a F***in sell out). Also now I understand why Platinum Games hated on them so much before, now I believe the "PSASBR is a rip-off," comment is justified now (I'd be p***ed to if they screwed up my character). Also I hope those fired get a new job. 

Last thing Paul Gale if this is true I've lost all respect for you as a fighting game man, and a gamer.

One last thing. If that story is tru that means they planned all along to have Dino and Raiden which is downright stupid and not liked by anyone. Seriously if this is true then SB has TERRIBLE picks for the roster. WHO IN THE HECK WOULD WANT DINO IN THIS GAME! SB ARE U KIDDING ME!!! REALLY!!!

(I'm only saying this stuff if that post is true, if it's not please ignore me)

I don't think it was superbot it was Sony.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 59 of 65 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 29, 2012
No trust me it was super bot, there pretty stupid. They love the roster, they said this countless times
Message 60 of 65 (48 Views)
0 Likes