Fender Bender
3755 posts

Re: Paul Gale banned from NeoGAF

Sep 28, 2012
I would still believe Paul even if 20 characters were just it. He doesn't lie. He even said he sometimes was misinform
Message 11 of 65 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Sep 28, 2012

I've read Neogaf rules back and forth because I signed up about 2 months ag and still waiting for confirmation.

Anyways one of the rules is: You may be banned if you give misleading information purposely. 

If it is true that he is banned this may be why. He was on Neogaf spouting more characters and having a source and stuff. I think themink doesn't get called out for this because his leaks are usually 90% true. I don't know the specifics but this is the rule in general.

Message 12 of 65 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 28, 2012
He's not banned.
Also, i realised this is a chrono thread so it doesnt mean anything. Smiley Very Happy
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 13 of 65 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 28, 2012
He's not? The tags show your status unless that one user was kidding
Message 14 of 65 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I promised myself id never post on these forums again, but im sticking up for Paul Gale. He hasn't done a thing wrong, in fact has helped everyone to gather hype for this game. If worse comes to worse and his source was not correct, then its not his fault. He told me himself that if that happened he would be pretty **bleep** off as well as you guys. So everyone needs to cut him some slack. Im not saying anyone in particular, ive just seen some posts on this forum lately saying that hes "in for it". Come on, gimme a break.
Photobucket
Message 15 of 65 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 29, 2012
He said the tag can be arranged.
then the guy said

PaulGaleNetwork
Banned

Thats all.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 16 of 65 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I think people need to remember the fact that Paul Gale is just a regular guy who wants to help the fans of this game who are hungry for information. He is not obligated to do this. He is not paid to do this. He does this purely out of kindness and fondness for the fans. He goes out of his way to give us hints and information to keep us excited, to provide a link between superbot and the core fanbase and help, in his own way, deal with the admittedly terrible communication of superbot. We have a lot to be thankful for him, and if i was him, and i was getting all the crap he is getting from all the fans, i wouldn't wanna help them any further. I think people need to be a little bit more grateful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 17 of 65 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Lol oh but yoyoyo said if you post false info your banned. Isn't Paul deemed fake (not saying he is I believe him) for right now? Shouldnt a ban be held then lifted until proven reliable
Message 18 of 65 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 29, 2012
When you start working for a game company, you have to sign contracts and you can only release the info they tell you is ok. Breaching that contract is punishable by termination and can be pursued under law as well.

As for Paul, he can be pursued under copyright infringement. It's not his property and he doesn't have permission to legally release information about the project under law. They're being lenient, but a lot of people could be in trouble for this if they wanted to spin it that way.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 19 of 65 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 29, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
He said the tag can be arranged.
then the guy said

PaulGaleNetwork
Banned

Thats all.

He may not be banned NOW, but it seems like he will eventually be banned. Especially when the game releases with only 20 characters(No unlockables).

Message 20 of 65 (334 Views)
0 Likes