Wastelander
633 posts

Re: Paul Gale banned from NeoGAF

Sep 29, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
No trust me it was super bot, there pretty stupid. They love the roster, they said this countless times

where was snake confirmed man? I wanna see with my eyes.

Photobucket
Message 61 of 65 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

Long story short:

-Beta Leak
-PG and KP are upset about their character reveals. Game hype is fading, SCEA marketing panics and bribes Paul Gale to fraudulently hype the game (vague, false information- it's ok because Gale doesn't "work" for Sony).
-SCEJ catches wind of all of this, routes SCEA marketing, and pushes Superbot to begin post-launch work on making the game live up to the false hype and right the wrong done to customers who bought into it.

With the weight of SCEJ behind this game, we might actually expect some significant (and possibly free) roster additions post-launch.

Message 62 of 65 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 29, 2012
this just doesnt make sense. Why would PG have revealed "Title Fight" before the beta leak then? I call bologna completely.
Photobucket
Message 63 of 65 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

Read the post, the reason SCEA marketing reached out to Gale in the first place is because they saw the opportunity with him already being attached to the game.

Also, Gale has always been doing this for a purpose:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42466993&postcount=12415

"But in my own defense, my "leak" that began nearly one year ago, was part of an organized attempt to build up hype for this game like no other title has had behind it, before."

I can only bear so much arguing with people here, I've laid it out as plainly as possible. There's always a chance this isn't true, but it almost certainly is. Just use your own deducing skill I guess.

Message 64 of 65 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I am certantly believe it but people don't hate on superbot it seems to be the actions of gale and SCEA
Photobucket
Message 65 of 65 (141 Views)
0 Likes