Sep 29, 2012

Nobody is banned, you guys. lol

Message 31 of 65 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Re: Paul Gale banned from NeoGAF

Sep 29, 2012
I just told you it's copyright infringement. If you'd like me to look it up, that's a different story. If I'm wrong, I'll own it no sweat guys. Give me a few.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 32 of 65 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Get ready for a truth-bomb guys.The good news is that the roster may actually end up looking pretty nice after it releases, the bad news is that Paul Gale is a fraud.
Message 33 of 65 (139 Views)
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
I just told you it's copyright infringement. If you'd like me to look it up, that's a different story. If I'm wrong, I'll own it no sweat guys. Give me a few.

I get where your coming from, but I dont see how its "copyright infringement" when hes not claiming that anything in the game is his.  So it may be a different thing?  Copyrighting is when you claim the rights to something that is not yours.

Photobucket
Message 34 of 65 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Malpractice wrote:
Get ready for a truth-bomb guys.The good news is that the roster may actually end up looking pretty nice after it releases, the bad news is that Paul Gale is a fraud.

Wow, im going to be straight forward.  Stop talking on this forum.  How can someone be a fraud when they have come this far with valid information and have kindly shared it with you, and once the tables could possibly turn against him, your immediate reaction is "HES LYING! FAKE"  seriously.  Whats wrong with you?  Thats a dumb accusation.  He DOESNT work for superbot, he has in inside source that tells him these things.  Which would be the source is wrong, not Paul Gale.  It means Paul Gale would have been mis-informed. 

Photobucket
Message 35 of 65 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 29, 2012
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_infringement

First sentence:Copyright infringement is the unauthorized use of works under copyright, infringing the copyright holder's "exclusive rights", such as the right to reproduce or perform the copyrighted work, ----spread the information contained within copyrighted works----, or to make derivative works.

Gonna go find more than a Wikipedia link. Gimme a few more.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 36 of 65 (126 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Sep 29, 2012
he not banned move on
Photobucket
Message 37 of 65 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_infringement

First sentence:Copyright infringement is the unauthorized use of works under copyright, infringing the copyright holder's "exclusive rights", such as the right to reproduce or perform the copyrighted work, ----spread the information contained within copyrighted works----, or to make derivative works.

Gonna go find more than a Wikipedia link. Gimme a few more.

Yeah, but hes not posting pictures of the actual game and hes not posting things about the game that could get him in trouble.  Your talking on a whole higher level.

Photobucket
Message 38 of 65 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Well you don't have to worry about me sticking around this place much, but just wait. And you might be surprised about the extent to which Paul Gale doesn't work for Superbot.
Message 39 of 65 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 29, 2012

sovietprince wrote:
he not banned move on

yeah if you can read you'd realize this isnt about him being banned anymore. lol

Photobucket
Message 40 of 65 (118 Views)
0 Likes