Wastelander
633 posts

Re: Paul Gale Replys to rumors

Sep 29, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:
Dude, dont be so quick to judge my friend. He has revealed alot, including the actual game itself before it was announced. Have a little faith. I mean I trust him completely. I talk to him every day now.

He's only revealed obvious characters. Anyways I'm not cursing him or anything I just don't trust him without proof. That's how the internet works. Unless I hear it from Sony, SuperBot, or a Sony employee I can't believe him. 

I just play this out like a scenario. My friend told me he didn't have the game I let him borrow so he said he didn't have it. I went to his house one day to hang out and it was sitting on his bed. I'm just saying without proof you can't and shouldn't be trusted. All my friend said was "no i don't." Yeah you need proof for these sorts of things.

Also I'm an upcoming animator and I know of holding back info and secrecy in a company. I don't care who you are if your spreading rumors around as much as PG is getting them, eventually you WILL get caught. Also this guy has been getting this info from this "source" for 6 months... with no problems or speculations from the company. Lol yeah right.

Zodian I respect your artwork and I believe you talk to Paul, but I just can't trust this guy unless I get proof someday.

Understandable my friend.  Don't worry, I guess the only thing you can really do is wait for the game to be released, right?

Photobucket
Message 11 of 16 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Sep 29, 2012
There are photos of Paul Gale with the SuperBot team, they'd know who has been telling him things...

Anyway, that's my 2 cents Smiley Happy
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 12 of 16 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Also PG leaked not ONLY the game itself in 2011, but also leaked Jak in 2011 - Thats WAY before the character beta leak; c'mon guys. Be smart about this.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 13 of 16 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Also PG leaked not ONLY the game itself in 2011, but also leaked Jak in 2011 - Thats WAY before the character beta leak; c'mon guys. Be smart about this.

Why is it that your the man? And always backin' me up?  I like that. lol

Photobucket
Message 14 of 16 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Well I trust the guy because he is buff and ripped, but right now he seems like a employee at GNC... Just trying to sell GNC products all the time. -_-

Now thats a dirty lie Paul but i still have respect for him still because he is not some fat couch potato disabling comments. Lolol

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 15 of 16 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Some people just come to this forum and turn they're brains off..

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 16 of 16 (78 Views)
0 Likes