Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Paul Gale Is Hinting Crash Bandicoot and Cloud Strife

Oct 3, 2012
Why would I be mad when I'm neither wrong or right? Bringing information to light that must be seen leaving the void open for either Lightning or Cloud. Lightning with the better odds of course due to fact SE supports her more and has more hints.
Message 11 of 28 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Why would I be mad when I'm neither wrong or right? Bringing information to light that must be seen leaving the void open for either Lightning or Cloud. Lightning with the better odds of course due to fact SE supports her more and has more hints.

She has not one hint, you just take things that don't matter and make hints out of them.

You tried to reason that because a wall behind Paul was pinkish, like Lightning's hair, that he was hinting at Lightning, even when that was clearly just coincidental and not even the focus of the freaking picture. Everything in the picture pointed towards Big Boss. Scruffy beard. 1987. The pose. But you said "Oh look, a pink wall, he's hinting at Lightning."

Seriously, just face it. You have NO proof that Lightning is in. I have not seen one person here say that your hints make sense.

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 12 of 28 (178 Views)
Wastelander
561 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Lol what hints. Lightning fanboy confirmed

Message 13 of 28 (177 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 3, 2012
I don't take nothing and make hints like the Cloud Fanboys here. I take something and show you how your flaws in your logic. Like I said, I don't have fake my proof when it's been hinted by PG.
Message 14 of 28 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Show you there's flaws*
Message 15 of 28 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
I don't take nothing and make hints like the Cloud Fanboys here. I take something and show you how your flaws in your logic. Like I said, I don't have fake my proof when it's been hinted by PG.

THE WALL IS PINK, LIGHTING CONFIRMED

Oh, he posted a picture of himself looking at a Cloud? A picture of him drawn to look like Cloud? He dyed his hair yellow to hint at someone? Yeah, Cloud totally isn't in the game.

Seriously, just shut up. I don't even care about Cloud OR Lightning, I have no real bias in this. I'm just pointing out that your logic is beyond flawed.

Message 16 of 28 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Nocturnal just stop or this hole of stupidity and arrogance your digging yourself into will become too deep for you to climb out
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 17 of 28 (150 Views)
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Dude, you never had any valid proof of Lightning ever being in the game... I mean, there was only one time where she could've been hinted when the hints where saying 2 female characters, a jrpg character. That was the only time you could've ever considered Lightning because she's an jrpg character and a female, but that would take out 2 characters with one. Everything else hinting a jrpg character has led to Cloud. Face it Nocturnal_Gamer, Lightining is not in this game! Plus, Cloud is THE most requested Final Fantasy character and he has more moves than Lightning. Just give up and realize that the girl you fantasize about every night will not be in...
Message 18 of 28 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Arrogant, no. Stupid, nope. Wrong? Far from it. Right? Not even close. The real question is, do you know irony? I sure do. :smileyhappy:
Message 19 of 28 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

Nocturnal, here's a lesson for you. If everyone is calling you arrogant, stupid, and wrong for the things that you say, they're probably right. You haven't presented one shred of credible evidence that Lightning is in. Cloud, however, whether he's in or not, has been hinted at countless times by Paul and Rumba.

Now please, would you kindly shut up about your stupid waifu?

Message 20 of 28 (115 Views)
0 Likes