Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Paul Gale HINTS CLOUD in Tweets.

Sep 11, 2012

Reverse psychology. He is not purposely creating his own hints; he's simply posting ones relevant to a likely character. That's some pretty clever stuff.

Message 91 of 176 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 11, 2012
^i **bleep** hate when people say this. "lisensing isn't an issue" that's **bleep** **bleep**. They say that so people get hyped and think the character could be in. And it is the developer who calls the shots for 3rd party characters not SB
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 92 of 176 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Sep 11, 2012

sharebear420 wrote:
a developer can't force a character into THEIR game.. now whos the moron? SB could man up and say no to lighting if that was the case.. but it's not, because omar has said multiple times, licesing isn't an issue, so if this game is suppose to be for the fans, cloud will be in the game, if not... we all know why

You obviously don't know how licensing works. if SuperBot was to man up then we wouldn't be getting a Square Enix rep. When Omar said that licensing wasn't an issue, you don't know who they were trying to get in the first place. (They have stated multiple times that this game represents the past, present, and FUTURE) While yes this game is for the fans, that doesn't dictate that we can all get what we want.

Message 93 of 176 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 11, 2012
^not u marrow the other guy
Message 94 of 176 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Sep 11, 2012
Yeah because SuperBot has access to every developers characters and can do what ever they want with them with out the consent of that developer. /sarcasm
Message 95 of 176 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 11, 2012
People need to chill, just go outside and look at clouds if you are that obsessed with him being in, looking at fan art and going "ohg my garwd! Cloud confirmeded!" just brings out the stupidy of people
Message 96 of 176 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Sep 11, 2012
Well if that's the case maybe omar shouldn't have said that in the first place.. easily mistaken. Regardless, we need to start seein a few of the more most requested characters.. being crash,spyro,cloud,kat,sora etc etc.. and I only snapped at you because this is a FF thread an people come in here hating, it's quite annoying, also considering FF is probably the most popular PS franchise of all time, 3rd party or not
I own over 100 ps3/psn games... ps3>>>everything
Message 97 of 176 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 11, 2012
^yea I've seen vids where they said lisensing was an issue (I'm on mobile so can't post vid) and just for a fun fact Grand Turismo is the best selling series for playstation, I never would have guessed that
Message 98 of 176 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Sep 11, 2012
And it's annoying when people spit out opinions as facts.

Sora and Cloud are not the "most requested" characters. No one is hating, they are giving intelligent feedback that this isn't proof nor is it even suggested to be an actual hint. And Final Fantasy is not the most popular franchise on the PlayStation at all.
Message 99 of 176 (291 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

oh man, again so much pages for this. The only thing i would say to this is, thats in fact its no confirmation nor anything else.

But one thing is for sure. Paul know that he is mostly one of the top informants for PSASBR. You cant denie it, becouse he has some high status at all forums regarding PSASBR. And he also knows, that if he posts sth like Cloud pics in his tweets that this couse uproar. So even if Paul just like's to post cool handmade pics to ppl via twitter, he knows just to well what impact that has. .

And thats pretty much the confusion for me. ^^ Becouse a good handfull of guys believe that any pic he posts is a confirmation.

sooo, i hope you get what i mean. . ., ( i defnetly dont mean, that he confirmed cloud).

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 100 of 176 (265 Views)
0 Likes