Sep 24 2012
By: Excalibur0123 Uncharted Territory 1708 posts
Accepted Solution

Paul Gale Confirms 25 characters

46 replies 1474 views Edited Sep 24, 2012
Taken from Gamefaqs

Credit goes to Chzrm3

Hey all,

I know the boards are probably still in a rut right now after TGS, and I'm not gonna stick around and try to fight those feelings back, but I just wanted to deliver some good news. On PG's blog, he just confirmed 25 characters, so that's something to feel good about.

Before we get into it, I know, I know. A lot of people are still a little mad at Gale, and they're denouncing him as a fake and all that. But calm your breath and think back to almost a year ago, when he told us about this game and got all those fine details right. He's as true as they come, and the fact that any given event comes and goes without news doesn't mean he's suddenly a liar. Basic logic and reasoning should tell you that if there were only 20 characters, Superbot would've waited until closer to release to announce them all.

Anyway! Here's his confirmation.

!!!! Good Hints! Smiley Very Happy

I was 1 year old but I do remember flashes of me playing Mario Bros on the NES.

Wish i knew what happened to my console after that!

Anyway Paul, the bear looks good on you Smiley Wink makes you look bad-**bleep** like Snake of Big Boss Smiley Wink ….

Btw, apart from FF, MGS, SF and CV..wasnt Megaman released on that year too?

oh! and one thing, the other day when checking the PSABR web page (http://www.playstationallstars.com/), I noticed something weird while refreshing the characters section!!! I noticed 10 empty slots!!! 5 before Kratos and 5 after Sir Daniel Smiley Surprised !! (wish I could upload a pic!)

So, could the final roster be of 30 characters? Smiley Wink ,

That was posted by someone on his site. We've all debunked the website thingy before, but that's not the point.

You have cracked the 22+ code to an extent. Smiley Happy

Posted by the man himself. =)

So breathe a sigh of relief! Be happy. Look, you can't play the full game now anyway, so it really doesn't matter whether you find out about new characters tomorrow or in a month. The game's about to come out, and soon enough we'll know the full roster. But now we know it's 25 and that's something to be happy about.

Take care, guys - and if you're one of the positive ones, keep your chin up! There are many reasons to be upset in life, and characters in a video game are not one of them.
Message 1 of 47 (1,474 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Paul Gale Confirms 25 characters

Sep 24, 2012

FF1 was released 25 years ago from the day Lightning Returns is announced, sounds right.

Message 2 of 47 (1,454 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Why can't I trust this?
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 3 of 47 (1,439 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Sep 24, 2012
he says confirm then I check it and I don't see anything that confirms it. I'll come back to this post after the game is released so i can beat the hell from your false advertisement
Message 4 of 47 (1,426 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 24, 2012

I don't understand, when does he ever say 25 characters?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 47 (1,426 Views)
Wastelander
745 posts

Sep 24, 2012

This was the most confusing thing I've ever read...

What the hell is going on?

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 6 of 47 (1,356 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Sep 24, 2012

So 5 spots left for REAL Playstation All Stars

1:Chimura/Nate Hale

2: Crash

3: Ethan Mars/Norman Yaden
4:Kat
5: Cloud

It should be like this.

Message 7 of 47 (1,334 Views)
Sackboy
434 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Basically, it's still 22+. Same thing as before. Nowherein here did he say exactly 25 characters, just that the person that guessed 30 is right to an extent. Could be any number between 21-29
Message 8 of 47 (1,329 Views)
Fender Bender
3239 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

FF1 was released 25 years ago from the day Lightning Returns is announced, sounds right.

Does every single one of your post have to be about lightning?   Anyway nice I was thinking 24 but 25 even better! EDIT:  Now that I went back and read through that post agian it doesn't seem as tohugh he says exactly 25...

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 9 of 47 (1,322 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Is this logic or has it been stated? It could be written with invicible ink....?? Can you clear the picture Opening person, becuase most of us can't see true water without glasses... Smiley Tongue

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 10 of 47 (1,313 Views)
0 Likes