Sackboy
482 posts

Re: Patching characters into the BETA?

Aug 15, 2012
im pretty sure it would be helpful, but kind of bad. if they start by patching in two characters, people would complain when two more dont get added in later on, and two more after that. soon people will want modes and maps too. if they do all that, why not release the game right now. thats practically what it would lead to
Fission Mailed
Message 11 of 18 (79 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Aug 15, 2012

guitarprodigy93 wrote:
im pretty sure it would be helpful, but kind of bad. if they start by patching in two characters, people would complain when two more dont get added in later on, and two more after that. soon people will want modes and maps too. if they do all that, why not release the game right now. thats practically what it would lead to

Forget those people, care only about the people that actually want to give character feedback to make the characters play better.  It would also make polishing the game easier for them since the work load wouldn't be as big.

Message 12 of 18 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
Shut up

Hey, no cussing in this class room, you ge...t a uhh... B... - now.

Message 13 of 18 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
250 posts

Aug 15, 2012

I don't see why they'd add more content, people already screwed them over by looking at beta files. I don't see why they'd give more characters for free. Basic patches, yes.

Message 14 of 18 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 15, 2012
I think they'll patch the game once the PS+ beta comes out.
Message 15 of 18 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Shadowbhiemes wrote:

I don't see why they'd add more content, people already screwed them over by looking at beta files. I don't see why they'd give more characters for free. Basic patches, yes.

Well, that's probably because I'm thinking of it from a business prospective and how it would help out the game when it comes out.

Message 16 of 18 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
497 posts

Aug 15, 2012

If anything, for the public beta we MIGHT get Nathan Drake and Big Daddy since they were the next revealed, but we would still be stuck with the 4 stages because Dojo wasnt released until Heihachi and Toro

I wouldn't mind just adding  Nathan Drake and Big Daddy, especially since I plan to main Big Daddy lol.

Actually first I would love to get a beta code and go to town for a bit with Kratos and Sweet Tooth haha Smiley Tongue

photo Deadpool_zpsa17e78d8.gif
Message 17 of 18 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Moonlight150 wrote:

If anything, for the public beta we MIGHT get Nathan Drake and Big Daddy since they were the next revealed, but we would still be stuck with the 4 stages because Dojo wasnt released until Heihachi and Toro

I wouldn't mind just adding  Nathan Drake and Big Daddy, especially since I plan to main Big Daddy lol.

Actually first I would love to get a beta code and go to town for a bit with Kratos and Sweet Tooth haha Smiley Tongue

I don't care about stages, I only care about characters right now.

Message 18 of 18 (26 Views)
0 Likes